DesertWolf

What ya drinking tonight?

Celebrating the delightful break in the heat wave by cracking open my new bottle of MoL. WOW... I loved it before, but found it had to "rest" for a week or two after opening to balance. But this bottle is fantastic newly opened. So sweet and refreshing for a perfect, breezy day. :cheers:

Trying to beat the heat with Hayman's Old Tom Gin and Ango on the rocks, topped off with some Fever Tree Bitter Lemon. Very refreshing!

End of Days Stout followed by some homebrew Berlinerweisse that was threatening to go all bottle bomb on me if'n I didn't pop it open. Followed by a water with a slice of meyer lemon. I regret nothing.

Edit: 'Somphe, color me jealous about this score of yours. I still remember our Abyss wars of old.

Edited by Martin Lake

If you're referring to Even More Jesus, I'm sure it'll turn up in NYC, if it isn't already there.

Seek and I'm sure you shall find, Martin...and if you do encounter this wondrous beast, don't worry about the price, just stock up on as many as you can..

I guaran-damn-tee you won't regret it.

Today has served up a nice variety of delights.

The opportunity to make a bit of a point in a manner most perfectly suited to me was handed to me on a silver platter. :devil:

So rare an occasion and soooo sublimating. I almost need a smoke.

..... and I got to do a friend a favor. That's a nice thing too.

I thought I'd enjoy the amusement factor with a glass of Solerno/Tuaca over ice.

:cheers:

Revisiting the NM apple brandy with a bit of organic lemonade. Not bad. Both flavors come out sharp. Celebrating a weight loss internal milestone of 15 pounds since GAAF. 183 now. 175 and I think I'll stop. Doing the "Cary diet" with limited "uptake". Yesterday yogurt in the morn and half a tuna sandwich for dinner. Today, protein shake, banana with peanut butter. That's how I roll.

BC

Long after it's is 'louched', oil trails and water currents eddy and dance as if powered by some magical force, a cold brownian motion if you will. Simply magical. And the it is magic *10 when you actually drink it. :)

Well done merry band of magicians, well done.

Sipping some Highland Park 18.

I recently picked up this bottle for NT$1700, which is less than $60 US. I don't know what the current prices in the US are, but I know when I lived in Canada it was well over $100. It's a good whisky, but I don't think it's a $100 whisky.

I'm seeing the new Batman movie tonight. I was so excited when I booked the tickets, but the tragedy in Colorado has defnitely brought the mood down.

Good news is they've got the Evil Twin at my local; bad news is they don't have the EMJ.

So twist their arms until they cry uncle, and agree to stock it. :devil:

Wow. Someone likes you. Seriously. I've never had the opportunity. Look forward to hearing your impressions.

Edited by greytail

A beautiful green emerald, that turned into a fragrant green opal. Sweet, creamy, balanced, refreshing, and not a hint of bad astringency in the finish. Picky, desiring a 4.5:1, but delivering heaven at that point.

Pere Ubu is happy, especially after a long day mowing, edging, and stuff.

Well not too happy, wife and kids are visiting Louisiana, so it is too quiet here.