DesertWolf

What ya drinking tonight?

Of course all three are correct! It is the only sane statement.

For a major premise of pataphysics is in noting the equality of all things. As such, anything one does to another, one also does to one's self and vice versa. In short, there is no one person (or "self" as certain foolish philosophers may say).

There is just one collective universe of interconnected objects. We believe scientists refer to this as the conservation of energy. :wave2:

Edited by Alfred Jarry

Perhaps, Bill.... just add a personal delete button and I can take care of it myself from here on out. Until then.... I'm in boys!! I'll toast it too! :laugh: Only slightly less fortunate: until Saturday I have only one brand to toast with. But with the heart and the fairy matching intent, how could I possibly go wrong?

Here's wishing on others the very best I have to offer--

:cheers:

Edited by Gumby2.0

Nerebetter than a good mutiny. Helps wi' th' men`s morale in killin' th' captain an' all. :pirate:

:laf:

Run for your life, MPC! :devil:

Ha! :)

Just put a bitch of a first coat of paint on my bedroom ceiling.

Everything taped with plastic sheeting, basically, the bedroom's been "Dextered", my personal feelings about whoever it was that came up with "textured" ceilings is they should have a special place in fucking hell reserved for them.

I'm taking an Abs sized glass of Pacifique to the shower before I can't move.

I may very well die due to what I just did to the back, neck, shoulders and arms...but I'll die clean, absinthed and with at least that first fucking coat of paint on the ceiling. :cool-reaper:

:cheers:

Live fast, die young, and leave a good looking corpse, luv.

I only say that cuz I'm jealous...it's way too late for me. :laugh: :cheers:

Hey, I'll be painting this weekend too. My walls are green, my drink is green....

Live fast, die young, and leave a good looking corpse, luv.

I love you. :devil:

And Crow...good luck. I recently did one wall in the bedroom that's so dark purple as to be seen as black. Had a friend that obviously thought it was gonna look like shit, then he saw it....he had to sit right there looking at it saying how good it turned out. :thumbup: (absolutely rocks!)

Painting can really bust your ass, but if one does it right...the pain's all worth it.

You know, Hed, you're the fourth person who's told me that today.

Maybe I should go a little easier on this vintage bottle of Hai Karate aftershave. :laugh:

Hey, I'll be painting this weekend too. My walls are green, my drink is green....

If anything else is green, I think I know a cure for that.

Or, maybe not. :twitchsmile:

Yet another sampling of that unbelievable Fremont B-Bomb. :dribble:

Edited by Absomphe

PM me your shipping address and I'll send you some more Hai Karate after shave. Still in the box.

Either you get it or Joe gets it. It's ideal for color comparison. You might call it a benchmark. :devil:

PM me your shipping address and I'll send you some more Hai Karate after shave. Still in the box.

Whose box? :shock:

And I had no idea you had such cruelty in you, Manatee de Sade. :laf:

Edited by Absomphe

Going to Ridge-starve myself now until June 1.

Blasphemy! A wealth of wanton wishes go to the well in the face of dumb-dumbs boisterous decree of dis-passionateness. Behold, the golden mean of the un-moderate man! Treasures find him in shutting out the dumb-dumbs' screams. Heed these words for warning, pure and honest crow: dark and foul as night upon the easily stained snow. For, only pure, whitish fools consider the darkness and muddiness of the earth a stain. Life is found not in purity (for that is death). It is found in the despicable slums of the squalid. However moral or pure, remember, that it is cleaning products and winter snows that kill.

dude, what you smoking?

oh don't get me wrong... I like weird people

and I'm drinking Duplais. First Balance, then Verte.

An Absinthe Smash, which I highly recommend. Here's how I make mine:

1.5 oz. absinthe (I favor Vieux Carre, as Rob uses spearmint in the recipe)

.75 oz. simple syrup

.5 oz. water

3 lemon wedges (cut a lemon in half lengthwise and then cut the lemon half lengthwise into three pieces)

8-10 mint leaves + a few sprigs for garnish

Muddle lemon wedges well in mixing glass with simple syrup. Add mint leaves and lightly press. Add absinthe, water, and ice, and shake well. Strain into a double old-fashioned glass filled with crushed ice. Garnish with mint sprigs and sip through a straw.

If that doesn't put a smile on your face, I don't know what will. Cheers!

Edited by AiO

Yeah, he's just being AJ. B)
He is quite the character. And also gave us the inspiration to name our canoe "That which floats". Enjoying a "mini" VP with "She who married me" :cheers:

I'd be more than happy to donate a bit of the above to your righteous cause anytime you wish, sir. :laugh:

Edited by Absomphe

I agree with he who wags tongue, Sir Jarry.