DesertWolf

What ya drinking tonight?

So, I'm about half-way through a glass of Eddy.... it's already been more satisfying than the rest of my day.

:cheers:

Ditto for my bottle of Fremont Bourbon Abominable Winter Ale. :cheers:

Hendrick's martini, house wine then a Brandy Alexander with Baubel and my bestie at Paul's Monterey Inn Steakhouse.

Perfect eve in Albuquerque. Thanks Baubel!

I enjoyed a nice glass of Pinot Noir with MPC and his bestie. That Hendricks's martini looked pretty good. Thanks!

A glass of sauvage,then finishing off the end of three bottles: VP,Pacifique,and an Essai #5. Watching that last drop go always makes me a little sad.

Edited by redwun

First class upgrade = free drinks. Gin & tonic before flight. We will see once in the air. Supposed to be a bumpy one.

I know what you mean. I just finished my bottle of Ridge V. Going to Ridge-starve myself now until June 1. :3869-sadbanana:

Going to Ridge-starve myself now until June 1.

Blasphemy! A wealth of wanton wishes go to the well in the face of dumb-dumbs boisterous decree of dis-passionateness. Behold, the golden mean of the un-moderate man! Treasures find him in shutting out the dumb-dumbs' screams. Heed these words for warning, pure and honest crow: dark and foul as night upon the easily stained snow. For, only pure, whitish fools consider the darkness and muddiness of the earth a stain. Life is found not in purity (for that is death). It is found in the despicable slums of the squalid. However moral or pure, remember, that it is cleaning products and winter snows that kill.

Edited by Alfred Jarry

remember, that it is cleaning products that kill.

Not if you strain them through a loaf of bread first! B) Woops! There go the dregs from a bottle of Eddy.....(spring cleaning tonight) :biggrin: Edited by redwun

Enjoying a nice simple blanche. I've heard it's one demensional and lacks everything that involves complexity. So what! :devil:

It's a pleasant drink for a sultry evening on the veranda.

Proud... and yet still too subconsciously ashamed to give us the name of the absinthe you are sampling? To each his own, I say, good sir! To hell with haters! :cheers: La Clandestine?

Verandas are nice. We threw our former friend off a veranda once. Unfortunately, it had been snowing, and the soft, frozen (symmetrically-shaped) rain broke his fall. :thumbdown:

Edited by Alfred Jarry

Blasphemy! A wealth of wanton wishes go to the well in the face of dumb-dumbs boisterous decree of dis-passionateness. Behold, the golden mean of the un-moderate man! Treasures find him in shutting out the dumb-dumbs' screams. Heed these words for warning, pure and honest crow: dark and foul as night upon the easily stained snow. For, only pure, whitish fools consider the darkness and muddiness of the earth a stain. Life is found not in purity (for that is death). It is found in the despicable slums of the squalid. However moral or pure, remember, that it is cleaning products and winter snows that kill.

Well Al, I'll say one Thing for ya! :twitchsmile:

What tongue did we use? As far we are concerned that last statement was typed. Fingers, sir. Not tongues. Never the sound of a tongue tapping upon bleached teeth. That's just dirty. We can do more with our fingers than we ever could with our tongu.... never mind. :cheers:

Edited by Alfred Jarry

La Clandestine?

I'm guessing Kübler.

It's a pleasant drink for a sultry evening on the veranda.

And I couldn't agree more. :cheers: x2, my friend.

The manatee seems to be enjoying Kübler, which I used to clean the floors of a local sotre with by accident with. The employees actually enjoyed the smell of the aisle afterwards. :)

Bill,I really hope I can find my way back to that,I used to like it just fine. I think I've really spoiled myself with all this ritzy titsy shit I've been drinking. :blush:

Edited by redwun

The manatee seems to be enjoying Kübler

Then there is only one option. We must harpoon the manatee and put him through a series of brainwashing techniques to make him understand his mistakes. Friends are needed in desperate times to help straighten out a friend's faulty sense of perspective. What d'ya say lads? Do ye be havin' th' galls t' help a matey in need? :pirate:

Edited by Alfred Jarry

Yes Alfred, you type a good line.

There be some good folk around here but I surely wouldn't want to be a strain on any of them.

The choice used to be Kübler or François Guy. FG was ok but Kübler always got the nod.

That was a few years back and oh the uproar it would bring.

Funny how people forget so soon. (cosmically) ;)

You appear to be a fair gent Alfred. :cheers:

Perhaps. One ortin' ta neretrust a shipmate, however. We be about mutinies. Nerebetter than a good mutiny. Helps wi' th' men`s morale in killin' th' captain an' all. :pirate:

Edited by Alfred Jarry

OMG,

Yeah, having something to re-set your gauges as to the entire range is never a bad thing. There are a lot of n00bs that are seriously pampered and spoiled by today's top offerings. Unfortunately, for their education, they think that Kübler is as bad as it can get. If they only knew...

We must harpoon the manatee and put him through a series of brainwashing techniques to make him understand his mistakes.

Someone's been brainwashed, alright, but it's not Bill. The simplest pleasures in life can be the most rewarding. Sometimes it takes a little experience and perspective to see that.

Fair sir, your mistake lies in the fact that what you think what we are saying is serious. It is anything but. In fact, one would have to invert our words in order to get a true sense of what we are actually saying. :heart: Think satire. :laugh:

Edited by Alfred Jarry

All three are correct.

A woodpecker built a nest in our tree. We watch them every day. Simpler the better for me.

Our garden is fine and the compost pile is looking good and rich.

I am truly blessed and someone can slap me if I dare forget. Please.

:arrr: