DesertWolf

What ya drinking tonight?

Just finished a Pacifique. Had a Meadow of Love earlier (oh YUM!) and a Jade PF before that. Hmmm... am I done for the night? :)

I really need to try that Death in the Afternoon. Combination of my two favorite beverages! :cheers:

Brevans HR Giger. This bottle is almost 1 year old, opened at that point. It has improved a lot, and though I rarely sugar vertes...it's pretty good with half a sugar. I like this more each time I try it.

Water. :(

I miss mah booze

On the bright side,these folks in Berkeley sure know how to get you out of bed at 5:36am. :)

Edited by Miguel

Berkeley, eh? You know St. George is just down the street and they have a tasting room. :thumbup:

The vendors nice, but they don't strike as absintheurs. Then again they did enjoy the food around our factory, so I cam ask.

Hi Folks!

Lucid, cuz its what I got.

Soon I'll be ordering a couple of bottles of other brands but until then . . .

I got two friends over, one of which had never had Absinthe so I fixed her one. It's not for her apparently . . . Thats fine, I'll have two tonight!

some triple things. One some sort of russian thing batch #23. Tasty and 10.25% abv

Wanted to try St. George, but the place serving had a 3 hour wait.

Enjoying a small glass of St. Germain while thinking about what to have for food today.

Something involving potatoes, sweet onions, red bell peppers, etc. topped with some kinda cheese with sliced tomato on the side has my tastebuds interested.

Side by side small glasses of Sauvage and the last of my Absinthe Sans Pantaloons.

Like the Glacier Valley La Bleue, the ASP is definitely the desert island pick, hands down.

Ambear, thanks for the suggestion. We weren't able to go to the absinthe restaurant (3 hour wait), but we had a nice long chat about absinthe.

Abs. Wish you would've been at the Trappist bar. Bunch of names I've only seen you mention. As you can see by my post above, they had the intended effect. :)

I hear Pacifique calling me.

Celebrating a World Series seventh game: husband and I doing a taste test (I just received my tasting journal) with St George, Jade PF, Lucid (got to finish the bottle, so why not?), and Doubs Mystique.

hmmm, by fifth inning we might need to test four more...