DesertWolf

What ya drinking tonight?

So, one would think that he/ she shouldn't try any wine at RMGH. However, it took quite a while for the questionable absinthe to appear last year. :g:

Just a smidge of WhistlePig, neat with 1 cube. Can't wait to work with this. Holy Crap!

Amazing stuff, isn't it? A real contender for my favorite rye ever. I almost feel guilty mixing with it, but I'm enjoying a WhistlePig Cocktail a la Louisiane right now that is delectable.

Odell Myrcenary and Avery Maharaja, guest beers at Trinity. There's some good beer made in Colorado! Although I have to admit we stopped in hoping for a glass of Pliny the Elder. They tapped the keg on Sunday, and it's already gone.

So, one would think that he/ she shouldn't try any wine at RMGH. However, it took quite a while for the questionable absinthe to appear last year. :g:

There are only three types of alcohol I'll drink up on the Ridge, absinthe, gin and mead.

And if there's any lemoncello left...

Me too! I can think of a few cellos I still have hidden including a very special lemoncello. Where is my pirate winking and waving emoticon when I need it? ;) :pirate: :wave2:

I had a nice visit from OMG_Bill and precious yesterday evening. Always a pleasure to have them over. Got to sample for the first time Kübler and Lucid, as well as RSB #1. Unfortunately for us Okies, the only drinkable Absinthe we can get locally is Kübler and Lucid, therefore It was good to do some pre-purchase taste-testing. :cheers:

The Voyager Gin was also very nice. It will do very nicely in a Martini. . . anyone have a preference on Vermouth brands?

My Wife is taking me to ...uhg... ...Cowboys with her friends. So I have no idea what I’m drinking. Any place that has PBR on tap but no Guinness and no micro brews can't be good. Seriously, a bar in Colorado that doesn’t have any micro brews on tap!!!! I'm sure there will be some line dancing involved. Oh I can taste the gun metal now. I think I’ll be the designated driver and have a glass of Leopold Bros. when I get home. Maybe have some type of contest. Tequila, scotch, absinthe, cognac.... All those countries coming together. It'll be like the Olympics… but in my stomach.

I think I’ll be the designated driver and have a glass of Leopold Bros. when I get home.

That's pretty much what I do when I go with Precious and her friends. I can sip water and watch BUT when I get home it's my turn to sip good booze.

I've been working in the yard a bit. Precious is getting her flower beds in order and tomorrow will be dedicated to gardens, yard and even some vehicle appreciation.

Now it's time for enjoying a Voyager martini or two. :cheers: