DesertWolf

What ya drinking tonight?

Sierra Nevada Anniversary 2008 last night. What I was looking for was the Chico Estate Harvest Ale, anyone seen it yet?

Not a fan of the Anniversary or the Northern Hemisphere, but I like you have been waiting for the Chico.

Yesterday it was the Eich, a splash o' Lucid, Negra Modelo, and of course the ubiquitous Guinness to ease me off to sleepyland.

Today it will no doubt be sump'n outa this Fun Box of Booze I just got in the mail. Just have to walk the dog and eat some solid food first.

I just got a hankering for Death in the Afternoon; looks like I'm stopping for a bottle of champagne on my way home. I can't believe more people don't like that cocktail.

Not all work, MT. :devil:

Good work? Oh yes, now I get it. :thumbup: I'm sure it's also a labor of love Dakini.

A Fat Tire with some Pizza earlier and now I'm thinking about a Scotch.

A couple of glasses of blanche tonight, got to try Blanchette for the first time thanks to a WS friend. Wow, really nice. Aroma seemed to favor the anise, but the flavor had a much stronger wormwood than I was expecting. It'll be hard to enjoy the Kübler until the memory of the Blanchette fades a bit!

Damned incredible Berger clone again, and damned if that sumbitch ain't runnin' way low. :twitchsmile:

Effing A! If you refer to the VS sir, good gawd that stuff just seems to get better all the time (or maybe I just forget how good it is until I taste it again). The only major problem wit' that is, yeah, the bottle does tend to run low. If you don't refer to VS, then, well, I stand by my sentiments anyhoo.

PF clone here...preceded by a couple glasses o' Balance, a glass o' Lucid, and a glass of the soon non-existent Matter-made Marteau Verte Classique. Usually don't bust out all the stops on a Wednesday/Thursday. But it was an early day off work and a sunny afternoon, both of which have been unfortunately rare here lately.

Just had to capture that minty green M. Verte Classique:

gbmvc1ai9.jpg

Thanks, Psychedelic Fish Man! No, I feel great. I'm heading off on a holiday to NY and LA. :)

And I'm drinking Kübler now, watching another episode of The Outer Limits and thinking about adding a glass of Jade VS to the mix.

Life is good!

A few glasses of something green and delicious before heading out to the county fair and all its wonderful sights, sounds, smells and freekin' awesome food. Nothing like the intoxicating aromatic blend of Horse shit and fried foods to scream fall is here. Bring on the Funnel Cakes and Candy Apples! Tilt-a-Whirl and Carnies beware. Damn I love this time of year! :thumbup:

Ahh, Friday at last!! :yahoo: Its time to bounce between La Coquette and then La Roquette...

if I can only keep them straight! :unsure:

Just opened a bottle of Twin Tec Absinthe. It's a a very enjoyable drink. The color, aroma and taste suit me just fine. It ain't perfect but I'm liking it.

:cheers:

It doesn't come in bigger bottles. :devil:

There is something about it that gives it good body and nice finish.

The stuff is a fine drink and I think it should get high marks in the reviews.

I wouldn't hesitate buying more and i'm a cheap bastid!

I was very skeptical about the name and the story but I'm embarrassed I didn't buy it sooner.

In other words and to answer your question, I don't know.

I'm not a fan of 500ml bottles.