DesertWolf

What ya drinking tonight?

It's hot here in Italy, and I'm experimenting diluting absinthe with more water than usual, even higher than 1:10. I first had Grön Opal, and it remained tasteful and quite intense, keeping its unique aroma. Then I tried Jade VS 1898, and it became very light. Still tasteful, still interesting, but evidently not in its confort zone.

For balance (as your twin this should be a requisite), I must therefore be out.

Which makes us in and out, I guess. :devil:

I won't tell anyone, if you won't. :secret2:

To hell with the temperature, more Bourbon Barrel Dark Star is calling... :mbanana:

Edited by Absomphe

Well, life is about balance... and that is one of my favorite ways of maintaining balance. :biggrin: Appears we've got a nice back and forth going on. :shifty: :devil:

It's hot here too. A perfect afternoon to let the Bacchante in oneself out.

Half a bottle of top quality Lambrusco, a light, sparkling, red Italian wine: gorgeous. And then many figs long seasoned in grappa :drunk:

I've had a long but profitable day- I contracted with two new local venues to send my DJs for weekly entertainment(I own a small event production and entertainment company www.perfecteventdjs.com). So now I'm kicking back with Peter Murphy on vinyl and some Roquette 1797 Oak-aged. :) I'm eagerly awaiting my order of Gron Opal, La Grenouille, Amave, and Du Centenaire to arrive. Very pumped about the Opal from the buzz here and elsewhere.