DesertWolf

What ya drinking tonight?

I'm not sure anyone knows for certain exactly how old that is , Bob, although I've heard a range of from 60-80 years, so I may just be contemporaneous.

I do know that I'm older than Lot 29, but that's a Thomas Pynchon thing, so I don't think it qualifies as a cognac. :euro:

Ah yes, Thomas Pynchon.... "A screaming comes across the sky...." and Brennschluss.... Gravity's Rainbow and Finnegan's Wake competing for the title of most incomprehensible book on my shelves.

I do know that I'm older than Lot 29, but that's a Thomas Pynchon thing, so I don't think it qualifies as a cognac. :euro:

I meant Lot 49, but there's no use Crying over a few measly numbers. :paperbag3: :cheers:

I had the privilege of sharing a couple of hours with my son Jeremy, making a batch of perogies. My other son Jared, with his girlfriend Jaryn, joined us for supper. What better way to conclude such a meal than a bit of Armagnac? Croix du Rey Bas-Armagnac VSOP, Folle Blanche, to be exact. It is certified organic. Remarkably rich profile for a VSOP. Cheers!

Manning is a class act. I'm glad the game went the way it did. :thumbup:

And just so you know, naked football is the best football there is. :secret2:

Speaking from a spectating point of view, that is. ;)

:dev-cheers:

Naked football? :shock:

What'll they think of next? :laugh:

And just so you know, naked football is the best football there is. :secret2:

Edited by Alfred Jarry

Um, I knew that, butt, then again, I'm sure you knew I knew that... and that's the naked truth. :mbanana:

The very last dram of my 2013 Edouard. I swear it's so smooth, you can sip it without water. Tiny, tiny sips, mind you, but it is oh so good!

I will add water, eventually, but the tingly on my tongue, and down my throat, right now at this moment, is sublime.

Saison Pipaix 1985.

Onacuz after reading SC's post, my palate also found itself in need of something sublime that needed the addition of no water, whatsoever. :)