DesertWolf

What ya drinking tonight?

Well, 11:49 and redwun's town is now 98% out. Probably why we haven't seen him lately. All told Connecticut is a little over 40% without power right now between the two power companies. There's been some pretty good gusts again lately.

Good luck to anyone riding out the storm!

I'm drinking some freshly squeezed lemonade, and trying to keep these little white flies and their eggs off my basil and mint plants. Any suggestions?

I just woke up & I still have power.The storm has dropped off,but there's still a wind advisory until 6:00 or so tonight.If I get through that,there's going to be some friends of mine using my shower for at least a week.

Been having this craving for coffee and Tuaca lately (probably the change of season)... don't seem to have the energy to fight it, which is a little weird considering I fight most everything.

Anyway, Tuaca and decaf coffee.

Hope you're all safe out there.

, and trying to keep these little white flies and their eggs off my basil and mint plants. Any suggestions?

Neem oil is a safe pest-killing spray derived from neem tree leaves. It will kill spider mites, aphids, beetles, thrips and whiteflies

Read more: What Can I Spray on Plants to Keep Bugs Away From Basil Leaves? | eHow.com http://www.ehow.com/info_12002279_can-spray-plants-keep-bugs-away-basil-leaves.html#ixzz2AqQih6Md

http://www.ehow.com/...sil-leaves.html

Edited by Songcatcher

Hey thanks Songcatcher. I'll look out for that. I don't know if these are aphids or whiteflies, but spraying the leaves with dishsoap seemed to help.

I'm drinking equal parts gin, campari, and grapefruit juice, topped with soda.

It sure is Redwun. :wave2:

Enjoying an Olde Towne Keylime Cream Soda with several dashes of Peychaud's bitters

That sounds good,I like Angostura in Fresca sometimes.

Pumking.

I've tried and loved a few of Southern Tier's other beers, now drinking Pumking for the first time. This is the pumpkin beer experience that I've been looking for :thumbup: