Sign in to follow this  
Conju

Well, I just noticed this

It came up in my FB feed, after I scrutinized the pic, I noticed this little gem at the bottom:

for experts only

I have to say, that tickled me quite well. How that little tidbit managed to elude me still baffles.

King_of_Spirits_original_outdoors.jpg

Blast from the past!

Wormwoad, the fact this product is still around is evidence enough that though the product is shill, it catches the eye of the trip hopeful crowd.

Edited by greytail

Dude! It's been seven years! How the hell are ya!? :cheers:

(also, I just noticed that the label also says "More then 200 years old recipe".

THAN*

attachicon.gifgrammar-guy-then.jpg

Quite well, thanks! How about you?

But then again, what do you expect from people just looking for a mind expanding experience?

Dude! It's been seven years! How the hell are ya!? :cheers:

Holy Nostrilla, Batman!!! :shock: :shock: :shock:

And what G said!

Care to trade post counts?

I hate amateurish chewing gum.

The truly elite chew tar, or a mint-flavored pitch. You should see the international chewing competitions; There are some elite dudes there.

Sounds kinda gross, but, then again,Tish and I are currently enjoying the heck out of "A Game of Arms", so who knows where that may lead.

As to trading post counts, you might've thought twice about that if you'd been around here when mine were prefaced with a minus sign. :biggrin:

Sounds kinda gross, but, then again,Tish and I are currently enjoying the heck out of "A Game of Arms", so who knows where that may lead.

As to trading post counts, you might've thought twice about that if you'd been around here when mine were prefaced with a minus sign. :biggrin:

Ok, now I am jealous.

Edited by Conju

I think you may have forgotten that King of Spirits has been/is still a range of 2 or 3 absinthes: they are all shown on this page from 2010.

King of Spirits (the original?): "For the lightweight of the absinthe crowd, with 70% alcohol by volume yet one tenth of the psychoactive Thujone content."

King of Spirits Gold: "Originally based on a Swiss recipe this Czech Absinthe has no artificial color or preservatives, and contains 100mg of the psychoactive thujone."

King of Spirits Platinum: "What makes the new King of Absinthe Platinum more exciting then its older siblings? By using historic methods for extracting the highest Thujone level possible, the King of Absinthe Platinum now has a more potent herbal taste with 110mL of Thujone in each bottle."