Gwydion Stone

Absinthe Marteau and Gnostalgic Distillery

I am excited to get a chance to try it...I'm working on trying as many higher-echelon absinthes as I can. ;)
Can you wait about 6 weeks? I think I may have a bottle of that Marteau swill on the bar. Actually, that's a promise I know I can keep. It's serious good stuff.

It looks like I found a way to at least taste it...but don't worry, I still haven't gotten my hands on any Ridge yet. :devil:

The sixth time, in history, that the word "luddite" has been used on these forums. Now, the seventh.

I never thought I'd find myself saying this, but you need to get out more, dude. :laugh:

The sot calling my mettle slack? :tongue: And would you really want to give up these gems if I were to assimilate? :shifty:

It looks like I found a way to at least taste it...but don't worry, I still haven't gotten my hands on any Ridge yet. :devil:
Two of my favorites but there will be more of my favorites, too. Make no mistake, Marteau is extraordinary.

The sot calling my mettle slack?
Damn. You're very good. Well played, Sir, indeed!

So does a hibernating bear.

And, no, don't even think of joining the Borg Collective, FPB. :laugh:

Edited by Absomphe

Cool photos, but I can only glance at them on my phone.

Speaking of which, Absomphe is going to be pissed when he sees what you did to his cell phone. :wheelchair:

So, for those huddled masses yearning to breathe free (i.e., the facebook-less) ...

Guilty, as charged. Thanks for posting the link. Great stuff.

I look forward to being able to order a bottle and actually experience the tonguegasms.

Finally got around to posting my review. I can't wait to have more...the sample I had wasn't nearly enough.

Also, WOOO I'm almost in the top 50 reviewers...just one more fool to bump out of the way. I'll have to get my Leopold on.

*AHEM* "I know exactly where I put it. It's right by my printer at home." :harhar:

To reach Top 50 status, I decided to review LTV. :laugh:

Finally got around to posting my review. I can't wait to have more...the sample I had wasn't nearly enough.

Also, WOOO I'm almost in the top 50 reviewers...just one more fool to bump out of the way. I'll have to get my Leopold on.

i think i like her :cheers:

now more importantly when can i get my hands on another bottle of this great stuff? Or even just a little taste. There has been a harsh Marteau drought around my parts for quite some time now. I miss the lovely stuff.

I'm working on adding a gallery to the Gnostalgic Spirits site for the two or three people in Outer Mongolia who aren't on facebook.

Not on Facebook...that would be me...will change my location to Ulaan Baatar....

I'm working on adding a gallery to the Gnostalgic Spirits site for the two or three people in Outer Mongolia who aren't on facebook.

What about us in Inner Mongolia? Discrimination!

[Yeah, I know I'm on facebook -- with a glass of absinthe in hand.]