Sign in to follow this  
Rouver

Howdy

Did a google search trying to find info on how to make limoncello. Found my way here.

Since this is an absinthe forum, I'll make note that I had the opportunity to try absinthe when out dining a few months ago. I was surprised that it was now allowed to be served. The waitress said it was similar to ouzo, so I passed.

I've never attempted to make any sort of alcohol before, so this will be my first attempt. My dad's made wine & beer in the past (I vividly remember the time he found a dead mouse in one batch). I don't care for beer and buying wine is just fine for me. :)

I'm with Sardonix. I've always liked black licorice, and I like pretty much any adult beverage with the exception of cheap sake. That said, absinthe is more akin to an alpine meadow than a box of Good-n-Plenty. Even if you never give it a whirl, I hope you enjoy making limoncello.

thanks for all the greetings. I'm a bit frustrated at my inability to edit....so I might be a mite more quiet than normal for me. :P I've got the most recent mozilla, so I'm not sure where the problem lies. and yes, my grammar will be spotty.

Whoa, where is your miniature giant space hamster, Minsc? (Thanks for the nostalgia trip with your avatar! I was a big fan of Baldur's Gate).

With regard to your post, I too tend to surf with Firefox, and it's a king kamayamaya bitch to edit with. You essentially have to backspace and delete everything you've typed to get to your edit point; so yeah, it's not just you.

Google Chrome and IE work fine for me, though.

Oh - and welcome to the forum! :cheers:

thanks for all the greetings. I'm a bit frustrated at my inability to edit....so I might be a mite more quiet than normal for me. :P I've got the most recent mozilla, so I'm not sure where the problem lies. and yes, my grammar will be spotty.

Have you tried switching between the standard and rich text editor? Click on the button in the far upper right-hand corner of your posting window and see if that helps.

Whoa, where is your miniature giant space hamster, Minsc? (Thanks for the nostalgia trip with your avatar! I was a big fan of Baldur's Gate).

With regard to your post, I too tend to surf with Firefox, and it's a king kamayamaya bitch to edit with. You essentially have to backspace and delete everything you've typed to get to your edit point; so yeah, it's not just you.

Google Chrome and IE work fine for me, though.

Oh - and welcome to the forum! :cheers:

If you look carefully, a scowling Boo is being held by Minsc.

Did you play through Neverwinter Nights as well? I got halfway through NWN2 & got busy with life...still need to go back & finish it off.

Have you tried switching between the standard and rich text editor? Click on the button in the far upper right-hand corner of your posting window and see if that helps.

That did it!! Thanks!