The Teacher

Hi from Cali!

Hi All!

I've been lurking for awhile now, but finally bit the bullet and registered. Fantabulous forum!!

I'm a transplanted Hoosier living in LA who was introduced to absinthe thanks to a lucky trip to the Gruner Engel in Heidelberg, Germany, and a delightful 2004 Clandestine.

Since that fateful day I've enjoyed a small variety of different delectable treats such as La Valote, Marteau, and Kübler. I'm looking forward to learning more and more, and trying more and more...

Nice to finally and officially be part of the Wormwood Society! :cheers:

Hi All!

I've been lurking for awhile now, but finally bit the bullet and registered. Fantabulous forum!!

I'm a transplanted Hoosier living in LA who was introduced to absinthe thanks to a lucky trip to the Gruner Engel in Heidelberg, Germany, and a delightful 2004 Clandestine.

Since that fateful day I've enjoyed a small variety of different delectable treats such as La Valote, Marteau, and Kübler. I'm looking forward to learning more and more, and trying more and more...

Nice to finally and officially be part of the Wormwood Society! :cheers:

Gday mate, I'm new here too but hate seeing empty hello threads.

Welcome to the Forum! :cheers:

What do you teach?

Thanks for the welcome all!!

Joe, I teach all sorts of things, but right now I'm teaching test prep for the LSAT, MCAT, GRE, and GMAT. Needless to say a lot of logic and verbal reasoning. Cue student's brain exploding... :blowup:

Yeah, I don't think they ever cleaned up all the gray matter I left on the walls when I slogged through the GRE. At least that's one root canal I'll never have to experience, again.

Another Kaliforian resident :wave2: Keep an eye out for local shenanigans..., err, I mean debacles..., err, I mean debaucheries..., err, I mean shindigs... yeah, that's it, parties where some of the other So. Cal locos..., I mean locals gather to enjoy good absinthe in good company.