Sign in to follow this  
sardonix

"Diable"

I walked into our best local liquor outlet today & found Marteau for the first time...right next to it was a new one (to me, anyway): "Diable", I think it was called, from Czech Republic. (Not to be confused with the Spanish brand of a similar name.) Comes complete with artificial coloring, as stated on the label, besides being obvious. Anyone hear of it? (I know, with Marteau one bottle away, who cares!) But just curious...I haven't found much info.

So, Djabel is finally starting to hit store shelves, is it? Time to form some sort of street team to "suggest" these liquor store owners remove it from their shelves (with a baseball bat).

we should also have a copy of on the main WS page sometime soon.

Good man, Brian! :cheers:

Yeah, I think that's it...sorry, I must have missed it earlier. So, Premier adds one quality brand (Marteau) & counters it with a questionable one (Djabel). Such is life, I guess. Here's to hoping for Pacifique sometime soon, or maybe Walton Waters...?

By "questionable" I think you mean "atrocious"!

We need to realize that a lot of these store owners are in it almost solely for the money. I've met with a lot of them, and there aren't many that genuinely care about maintaining a quality selection or listening to customer feedback. If you can find one that is genuinely dedicated to quality, they deserve your business.