Joe Legate

Vilya Spirits (formerly known as Ridge Distillery)

Happy Christmas to you all...I received a bottle of Ridge Verte for Christmas this year...very good stuff. Reminds me of the Roquette!

The Yuletide will be indeed be full of good cheer!

Well done!

Only in Montana, for now. Jules and I have tried to keep the price as low as possible on our spirits. We do this for love, not money. Beginning this year, the state made a couple of tweaks in their microdistillery tax rate that allowed us to adjust our price without cutting into our required profit margin. We were thrilled to see this in our favorite Missoula liquor store:

GrizLiq.jpg

Or you can grab a bottle at the distillery for $44 and change.

3bottles of absinthe, and two bottles of bathroom disinfectant? :)

Talk about price misleading as to the quality inside.

$49.95 and ~$45? Sure rub it in. :cheerz:

Gee, which would I be most likely to choose among those five, especially when quality and price are considered?

I dunno, let me mull that one over for a nanosecond. :rolleyes:

Just paid $71 and change for the Ridge V. Cheaper than flying out to Montana and bring some back though. I would love to get out there for some skiing though.

The one on the left has a very nifty spoon. Makes for a tougher decision. Flip a coin I guess. *devil grin*

I have a little Ridge left but I'm going to make the drive and save a few dollars. It should balance out. *smiley wink*

We could take the motorcycle but it would be a stretch for Precious and myself. We're good for a couple hundred miles then we need to set/stand/walk about or something. It's a wonderful touring bike but she likes to do those word search puzzles, crochet or watch a movie while we drive.

We have to trade MPG for comfort. The compromises we make. *smile*

I would love to get out there for some skiing though.
The snow has been fantastic this year. Only a couple of weeks ago, I was hitting powder mid-thigh deep. Jules just told me, they received another foot last night with more in the forecast for this evening.

Damn shame I'll be at tech call tomorrow. :thumbdown:

Damn shame I'll be at tech call tomorrow. <sigh> :thumbdown:

Isn't that a volunteer gig? :pirate:

Snow, what is that? :huh:

Seconded? Yup!

Edited by baubel

"It puts the lotion on"!

Weird. Just placed an order yesterday with CSC and got an email late last night saying that the estimated scheduled delivery date was Feb. 1st. So from NY to FL by tomorrow? Wow. Great if that happens, but if not, it should definitely be here by Friday so all is good. Love buying from CSC.

Edited by greytail

"It puts the lotion on"!

Weird. Just placed an order yesterday with CSC and got an email late last night saying that the estimated scheduled delivery date was Feb. 1st. So from NY to FL by tomorrow? Wow. Great if that happens, but if not, it should definitely be here by Friday so all is good. Love buying from CSC.

Great folks to do business with. I just wish I could visit their picturesque store in person. Artemis wrote up a nice piece about his visit there at the FV.