Crap, I'm moving to the wrong state.

Sometimes, I'm living in the wrong state.

Those are cool beans Zman! I wish we had some new absinthes coming to NM, or lower prices on te ones we do have.

The Kübler we had here for $40 was just a cheap ploy to get me to buy up all the old (brown) bottles so they could start selling the green ones for $45 again. :thumbdown:

Crap, I'm moving to the wrong state.

Sometimes, I'm living in the wrong state.

Those are cool beans Zman! I wish we had some new absinthes coming to NM, or lower prices on te ones we do have.

The Kübler we had here for $40 was just a cheap ploy to get me to buy up all the old (brown) bottles so they could start selling the green ones for $45 again. :thumbdown:

Heh. I guess blanches need their color protected! :devil:

My post above was quite irrational, in that I'll be moving to a state where Pacifique and DP's offerings are for sale. In other words: strike that, reverse it. Thank you.

Just to let all of you know that we will be pouring our Pacifique Absinthe and Voyager Gin at the 5th annual Great American Distiller's Festival on October 24th & 25th in Portland, Oregon. I would love the chance to meet some of the fine area folks and give samples of our gin and absinthe to anyone who can drop by and visit.

Here's the link:

http://www.distillersfestival.com/

Nice site Marc. Neat as a pin and uncluttered. I like the brighter sites, they make it easier for me to read.

Looks good. Thank you. :cheers:

:mbanana:

I'm liking how the Pacific NW absinthes have very simple, short, straightforward answers to the FAQs. It helps me curb my long-winded replies to people to have such examples!

I like to imagine they would send you a swag bag full of ™ stickers, coffee mugs, neck lanyards... the whole nine yards. A certificate is cool too.

Congrats, Marc. Even more official-er than yesterday!

Awesome news, man! I think they're both great names, and even tastier beverages!

And the website is quite handsome, as well. Very good information for newbies, great design, good links to further info. Excellent work!

Assez cool!

Still eagerly awaiting my first shipment of Pacifique.

Imagine that I have to order it from NY to buy it in OR!

Wait! No imagination required! That's how I get it!

A pox on the OLCC!

It is available in Portland....

Marc. Just to let you know, Pacifique has finally gone through all the hurdels here in Ct. and the distributors are releasing it, I'm pretty sure mine are the first 2 bottles coming in. I will be hosting a tasting for my liquor store owner (my house not the store) so he can taste what a REAL absinthe tastes like along with others from my collection. :yahoo: :cheers:

Shill mode *ON*

For all you folks local to the greater Seattle area:

Preservation Kitchen and Pacific Distillery are having an Absinthe Party featuring Pacifique Absinthe. The event is this Saturday, May 22nd, from 6PM to 8PM in the lounge/bar at Preservation Kitchen in Bothell, Washington. This event is only $12.00 and includes 3 cocktails featuring Pacifique Absinthe and 3 small plate food pairings. There will also be Voyager Gin for those folks interested.

For more information go to: www.preservationkitchen/events.html

Shill mode *OFF*

Wow, if Pacifique becomes available in CT., please let me know where! I might not be able to get it otherwise! (Silly MA laws). A PM would work, or maybe an update in the "Absinthe in cities around the world" forum?

Wow, if Pacifique becomes available in CT., please let me know where! I might not be able to get it otherwise! (Silly MA laws). A PM would work, or maybe an update in the "Absinthe in cities around the world" forum?

It's avail at Catskill Cellars and DUNY in NY and they ship...I don't know if they can ship to CT or not though!

It's avail at Catskill Cellars and DUNY in NY and they ship...I don't know if they can ship to CT or not though!

I'm in MA and DUNY won't ship there. :( Catskill Cellars is my best bet, but if there's something in CT, it may be a lot closer to Boston! I've had Pacifique in my sights for a while now!