For those of you local to the Seattle area, there will be a feature on KING-TV news tonight. The news will be regarding the opening of our distillery in the Seattle area and also focusing on our upcoming absinthe production. I think it will be broadcast in the 5PM, 6PM and 11PM news times, it also may be seen from time-to-time on NWCN and KONG TV. For those of you interested and not local,they also said it might be on their web link for a couple of days. Hopefully I don't look and sound like to much of a nerd.

Good luck :censor1:, er, Zman!

Hopefully some of the regular Seattle members will catch the news and pass along the info to the general membership. imo, you really should start promoting yourself and your brand a little more.

:cheers:

imo, you really should start promoting yourself and your brand a little more.

You mean someone should post something like "It remains to be seen if Zman can make good absinthe or not" to make him famous?

:devil:

Hopefully I don't look and sound like to much of a nerd.

Yeah. Good luck with that. :laf:

Seriously, congrats. I'll look forward to it! :cheers:

What that guy said.

Advance publicity is a great thing.

I'll be watching with antici-pation! :thumbup:

You mean someone should post something like "It remains to be seen if Zman can make good absinthe or not" to make him famous?

Isn't that Rimmy's line?

imo, you really should start promoting yourself and your brand a little more.

I seriously just shot diet coke out of my nose...

it...burns.... yet I can't stop laughing.

Well I found an article at the KING-TV site about the Pacific Distillery, but I couldn't find any video. Perhaps it hasn't been posted yet. Looks like they have some video, maybe it'll show up soon. The article is found in here http://www.king5.com/localnews/ but now they want me to be a member.

What's up with that?

What if I don't want to be a member?

Haven't they ever thought of that??????

Nice work. :cheers:

Did anyone else have a Lowes ad come on before the video? Seeing that made me chuckle knowing that many WWS members use Lowes mouthwash dispensers to build fountains. It gives a new meaning to their catch phrase, "Let's build something together."

Crap, my attempt to snag the .flv failed.

A great piece, congrats! And kudos to those responsible for the coverage--it was the most sensible I've seen so far... and I got a huge kick out of them calling the "fire ritual" "heroin-like." I just might use that...

Zman, if you need a taste tester let me know.

My affair with the fairy is going on 7 years now :cheerz:

Congrats on the launch, of course we expect to be kept updated and provided free samples of all formulations. :worshippy:

Congrats Zman! This is a good time to be in the northwest! Another regional absinthe I'm eagerly anticipating. I can hardly wait for Xmas...or Zmas...

That was actually was decent media piece and it got me excited...I'm glad they were giving out correct general absinthe info as well. I did get a chuckle out of the "trippy" video transition effect early in the clip though.

I don't hang out on the east side very often, but I think triplane sightings around Woodinville may become fairly common :shifty:

I got the Lowes ad too.

It seemed like the TV folks were more interested in doing a piece on absinthe than on the local aspect of a distillery in their back yard. And they really, really wanted it to be hallucinogenic. Because that would be cool and let them use even more cool video effects.

Hopefully you'll get a lot more interviews and they'll be better and better. Good luck!

Nice, it seems to be a protected flash file so it just

laugh at the flash capture programs...

it's a stream using rtmp, thus you cannot download the flv on its own and you cannot "rip the flash" since that will only get you the swf.