density

Obsello Absenta

Yes. Bryan is quality people. I enjoyed meeting up with him in Madrid and hope to see him there again soon!

Hey Brian,

Are you scheduled into Madrid soon???

Thanks for the kind words!

Cheers,

Bryan

P.S. I wont be posting again tonight (we are having a few drinks).

I love the picture of the guy getting the scalp massage. Such pleasure in his eyes!

haha

Hey if you have ever gotten a supernatural scalp message you know what thats all about!

Nice stuff! I liked it better when my review was listed on the advert. :tongue:

Ill get you in the next one. I left out Sasha Petraske in this one as well. Lack of space in the design.

I like it, any chance you can send/sell me a copy? Seriously I would love to start decorating with absinthey sorts of things. My girl made me get rid of all of my other college posters and still wont let me hang wolf pictures (we rent) but has agreed to an absinthe theme. Even if you only have older promos I would really love to own some. Thanks! :cheers:

Maybe if there were an insert of The Most Interesting Man in the World saying, "Stay thirsty, my friends!", that would give it some extra pizzazz. ;)

Just kidding, I think it's quite nice! :cheers:

I like it, any chance you can send/sell me a copy? Seriously I would love to start decorating with absinthey sorts of things. My girl made me get rid of all of my other college posters and still wont let me hang wolf pictures (we rent) but has agreed to an absinthe theme. Even if you only have older promos I would really love to own some. Thanks! :cheers:

Sure send me your address and I can get you some schwag!

Thanks for the feedback guys! I called the most interesting man in the world. DID YOU KNOW he turned out to be an actor! I was sooo disappointed.

Ahh well at least James Bond is still a real person.

Cheers,

Bryan

: )

I dig this poster.

I love the picture of the guy getting the scalp massage. Such pleasure in his eyes!

Excellent for lessening headaches.

I don't often drink Spanish Absinthe. But when I do, I prefer Obsello.

Signed,

The Most Interesting Poster in the World

I love the slogan. I was leaning towards:

decorate absinthe spoon $15, crystal glass ware $26, sugar cube $0.01, introducing your friends to an intellectual and expensive habit that borders on a lifestyle... priceless.

However I like yours better ;)

Is that smoke coming from the bottle? Where there is smoke, there is fire.

I jest, I jest. Looks good Bryan!

It's nice, but it doesn't make me drool like Odiedog's photos of a table full of bottles.

IMG_3689.jpg

This one, perhaps?

They also have a pretty rad advertisement on our blog (linked in my signature) that is somewhat new, at least for our website .. this one:

obsello.jpg

:pirate:

Is that smoke coming from the bottle? Where there is smoke, there is fire.

I jest, I jest. Looks good Bryan!

No sweat! I think you guys know me well enough to know I don't advocate fire and absinthe... except... well I had this drink where Alex V. used my absinthe in aerosol format to sear brandied cherries. That seemed ok since there was no sugar cube involved.

<snip>...absinthe in aerosol format to sear brandied cherries.

:dribble: I would have that.

Well if your anywhere near Vegas he is doing it again Wednesday night at my little get together.

:laf: :laf: :laf:

Good to see you around again, stranger.

Hey Brian,

Finally getting a free moment to do the stuff I enjoy! Any new events cooking that I should know about? Have booze will travel. B)