Spiderprint

Greetings from Örebro, Sweden.

Welcome to ye.

I love Billy Connolly!

One of my favorite comedians. I've been scouring the earth trying to find either of his HBO specials, but no one has produced them for commercial sales. The closest I've found is a dvd that has a few minutes of clips from all of his performances over the years, but it's just not the same.

"Rum! Give me rum till I float! I've got the horrors!"

My favourite Billy Connoly line in film. Anyone know what it is from?

Welcome. I've never met a Swede I didn't think was beautiful and I've never met a Scot I didn't like, so if you're 50/50, I should kind of like you and find you vaguely attractive. :cheers:

I would be interested to hear either Swedish or Scottish stoner voices. I only know NW and SW style stoner voices.

Your wish is my command:

borkborkborkdoodcropped.jpg

Now aren't you sorry you asked? :laf:

The brands i've tasted are:

Absinthe Duplais

Blanche Traditionelle (Brut d'Alambic)

Kübler 57

Un Emile 68

François Guy

That is a nice starter selection.

Except for the Frankie Guy. ;)

I always recommend the CLB if you like blanche.

And I'm a big fan of the PF 1901.

Welcome. :cheers:

Do you sugar? :devil:

poncy goth parties
:laf: Welcome!!
My wife, who is Japanese, says "what's the difference?"
Well, we do all look alike, so...
In fact, that specific stand up show was titled "Pale Blue Scottish Person".
"Pale bleu Scottish pairson." I love Billy Connolly!

Thanks! It's refreshing with a community where people seem to be nice and polite.

Welcome! I'm new here myself. So far, it's been an education and a drunken laugh riot all rolled up into one.

Believe it or don't, over half my ex's are overweight goths, but none of them were into absinthe. Lucky for me I guess! :thumbup:

Thanks! Bah, nothing wrong about being overweight or/and a Goth, it's the pretentious nature that gets me, but i guess thats human nature rather than Goth. I used to be one too. :) A Goth that is.

My wife, who is Japanese, says "what's the difference?"
Well, we do all look alike, so...

So what is the specific hue for the Welsh? Just so I don't look stupider than I am sometime.

Or is more clarified by spelling? ;)

Welsh people are green and completely unintelligble.

stoner dude voice

I would be interested to hear either Swedish or Scottish stoner voices. I only know NW and SW style stoner voices.

Welcome, anywho. Mindshifter is nice. :cheers:

Heh, the closest thing to a Scottish stoner voice would be the Glaswegian dialect.

There are no Stoners in Sweden, only drunks. ;)

Varmt välkommen hit, broder!! :cheers: It's about time you stepped out of the Wardrobe to enter the Real World.

As to brands selection, Bob's advice (this here and this) is a good start indeed. While Shabba's recommendation is very good too since it says the most about what folks here like to imbibe, it would definitely keep you busy for weeks.

Or, ah well; come over here soon again and we'll continue from where we finished last time. I think you are ready for the Balance now. Or maybe we should take one of the Jades before that. :)

Hey, i stepped out of one wardrobe and fell stumbeled onto another...

Yeeeeeeeessss,sounds nice.. ORDO.

Welcome. I've never met a Swede I didn't think was beautiful and I've never met a Scot I didn't like, so if you're 50/50, I should kind of like you and find you vaguely attractive. :cheers:

Haha. Thanks.

Your wish is my command:

borkborkborkdoodcropped.jpg

Now aren't you sorry you asked? :laf:

"Dööööd" actually means Deeeeeeaaaaath. Börk means...börk. heh.

The brands i've tasted are:

Absinthe Duplais

Blanche Traditionelle (Brut d'Alambic)

Kübler 57

Un Emile 68

François Guy

That is a nice starter selection.

Except for the Frankie Guy. ;)

I always recommend the CLB if you like blanche.

And I'm a big fan of the PF 1901.

Welcome. :cheers:

Do you sugar? :devil:

Haha, Mr 'Shifter told me that Frankie boy wasn't very popular over here. I'd like to partially agree, it isn't very complex and lacks depth, but if i'd ever decide to get the vulgar urge to get completely plastered on Absinthe just for the purpose of getting drunk François is my pick.

I've forgot to mention the Fougerolles as well, very nice indeed.

Yes, one lump please. Sugar enhances some of the flavours, i tried two but that was too much.

Welcome to ye.
I love Billy Connolly!

One of my favorite comedians. I've been scouring the earth trying to find either of his HBO specials, but no one has produced them for commercial sales. The closest I've found is a dvd that has a few minutes of clips from all of his performances over the years, but it's just not the same.

"Rum! Give me rum till I float! I've got the horrors!"

My favourite Billy Connoly line in film. Anyone know what it is from?

Isn't Shai Hulud something from Dune? It's a band too i recall.

Hello, Hi, Welcome, whatever. Doggone it I LIKE François Guy. It's not just the taste. It's the history, the location, the other stuff??? I also like everything else I've tasted. I'm simple and can live with that.

Education and fun is what it's all about. Or not. You pick.

Ja, men välkommen då. Det var längesedan jag tittade in här, men se vad man kan hitta när man väl kommer hit!

That is - welcome.