Oxygenee

See-Saw Brouilleurs in stock

Good deal.

Crazy, it would not come up at work but it's fine here at home. That is crazy because Hissy works on the other side of the city.

Edited by Oscar

Glad you finally got in. Now, the waiting game begins.

Got mine. I'm so happy.

Click-clack!

Click-clack!

Up 'n' down 'n'

Up 'n' down.

Drip-ping wa-ter!

Tee-ter-tot-ter!

Fa-fa-fa-fa

Na-na-na!

The "Auto Verseur" will be the balm of my senescence. A glad distraction from Bingo.

Oscar, since the shopping cart itself is in an iframe with an externally linked page source, it may be access-restrictions of cross-site referencing that may be the problem. I don't know exactly how the shoping-thingy is set up, but it could very well be something like that, thus making it perfectly normal for it to work from your home computer since I doubt you've got any such restrictions set up at home.

Edited by hartsmar

Apparently I also have a see-saw brouilleur on the way to my humble abode, thanks to the kind and generous heart of one of my wealthy benefactors. In appreciation, I am offering this public thank you note; however, I shan't out my benefactor unless s/he is comfortable with being outed.

Dear Benefactor,

I want to express my deep appreciation for your thoughtfulness and generosity. This surprise comes at a time when I've been struggling in many ways, and therefore is even more meaningful to me than you may realize. To know that you thought of me and wanted to share your good fortune with me is a testament to your character. I am glad to have found such a wonderful friend through this forum. Cheers to you! :cheers:

All of my abiding appreciation,

Judy

"Wealthy"? Ha! Far from it. No cloak and dagger here at all. Doc, you are a gem and should enjoy just that!