Movak

An evening in heaven

By the way if anyone else is wondering about my avatar, that is me in my Klingon costume. Before anyone makes any snap judgements let me explain: I do own a Klingon uniform, I do live in a basement but the basement doesn't belong to my parents. The name of our group here in Victoria explaines why I do it. It is House Ghomchech which loosly translates to "drinking team". Check out our group IKS Bloodoath.

Movak

There are all varieties of geeks and freaks here, dear.

(I sent Movak a PM telling him I attended the Miss Klingon Beauty Pageant. It was a hoot!)

Before anyone makes any snap judgements let me explain ...

You sound like you're afraid of being taken for some kind of geek ... remember, this is a forum where people post photos of their drinks. Here are people who are willing to spend hundreds of $$$ on devices that have the sole purpose of dripping cold water into a glass, or on old perforated pieces of metal with a scrap value close to zero. I think we can out-geek any Klingon convention anytime.

So what are you saying? That it's odd for me to stay in on a weekend and take dozens of pics of water droplets falling into my glass of absinthe in the hopes of getting ONE good pic? ;)

DSC003831.JPG

My recent photo had caught 3 drops together, so big respect that you are able to get one and can wait for that damned drop :cheers:

You sound like you're afraid of being taken for some kind of geek ... remember, this is a forum where people post photos of their drinks. Here are people who are willing to spend hundreds of $$$ on devices that have the sole purpose of dripping cold water into a glass, or on old perforated pieces of metal with a scrap value close to zero. I think we can out-geek any Klingon convention anytime.

Welp. There goes my ego for day. Thanks, Gertz.