Are You Legal Drinking Age In Your Country?

By entering this site you agree to our Privacy Policy and Legal Disclaimer.

Review Detail

4.5 20 0.5
I've been sent to the Meadow of Love!
Overall rating

Appearance

Louche

Aroma

Flavor / Mouthfeel

Finish

Overall

Appearance: The coloring of this absinthe is absolutely beautiful! It has a beautiful green color that is achieved without looking artificial nor does it have any artificial ingredients in it

Louche: Excellent louche that comes in like billowing clouds. It reminds me of a summer day and laying out in the grass and watching the clouds rolling by in the sky (not storm clouds mind you)

Aroma: A very heavenly aroma that fills the room and very fragrant, closing my eyes while the water is dripping and the aroma is being released sends me off into a relaxing place

Flavor/Mouthfeel: It has such an excellent taste to it. There's a tiny hint of anise to it with the herbs taking center stage making it a very pleasant taste experience.

Finish: It leaves a tingling sensation in the roof of my mouth and on my tongue. It's note too much of a tingle and not too small of one, it's just right. The tingle doesn't fad real quickly either, it pleasantly lingers

Overall: This is a very excellent and sophisticated absinthe! I take my hat off to Cheryl Lins for making such a wonderful absinthe! It is great to have such a great absinthe here in the US market and not have to deal with mediocre absinthes that you get at a large liquor store chain.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 3 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account