Copyright 2017 - Custom text here

Review Detail

Perroquet
Traditional Absinthe
Appearance: Very pleasant, light, bright peridot.

Louche: Opalescent and bright, with blue, yellow, white and green hues. A pleasure to look at.

Aroma: A very pleasing balance of sweet anise and spicy wormwood.

Flavor: Lightly sweet from the anise, but the astringency of the high quality wormwood is more pronounced. Night quite balanced, but minty, fresh, and very enjoyable.

Finish: Mostly wormwood on the tongue and throat. Herbaceous and assertive, and lingers quite a bit.

Overall: Very enjoyable and refreshing. Could be a bit more full in the flavor department (depth), but I'd certainly buy another bottle when mine runs out!
Overall rating 

Appearance 

Louche 

Aroma 

Flavor / Mouthfeel 

Finish 

Overall 

Reviewed by Brian Robinson January 03, 2011
#1 Reviewer  -   View all my reviews (211)

Very nice, but can be improved upon

Appearance: Very pleasant, light, bright peridot.

Louche: Opalescent and bright, with blue, yellow, white and green hues. A pleasure to look at.

Aroma: A very pleasing balance of sweet anise and spicy wormwood.

Flavor: Lightly sweet from the anise, but the astringency of the high quality wormwood is more pronounced. Night quite balanced, but minty, fresh, and very enjoyable.

Finish: Mostly wormwood on the tongue and throat. Herbaceous and assertive, and lingers quite a bit.

Overall: Very enjoyable and refreshing. Could be a bit more full in the flavor department (depth), but I'd certainly buy another bottle when mine runs out!

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account