A Classic Cocktail
Add into large bar glass:
1 wineglass absinthe
4 dashes gum*
Fill dripper with ice water and allow the water to drip slowly into the bar glass until full.
* Syrop Gomme, or simple syrup.Mixed Drinks and How To Make Them
The Bishop and Babcock Co., 1900.
Popular History Items
- 19th Century Distiller's Manuals
- Poisons of French Liqueurs
- FOOD INSPECTION DECISION 147 - The US Ban on Absinthe
- Newspaper, 1870. Absinthe Origins of Vermouth
- By The Absinthe Route - From an anthology of travel stories
- Newspaper, 1860. Warnings of effects of absinthe abuse
- Newspaper, 1861. Absinthe and its Poisonous Effects