Alcibiades

Hello from Albuquerque

Greetings, everyone, from Albuquerque. I like what you all have put together for your society and your forums (fora?). By any chance, is there anyone out there who lives in New Mexico?

I have ordered a bottle of Absinthe from the London distributor, as well as a spoon; it's a start, but I will be appropriately deferential of the more experienced members (that would be everybody, I suppose), at least for the time being.

Time to wake up my wife and daughter. I am glad to join up.

Welcome. Glad to have you with us! :cheers:

Abby, who pokes her head in too rarely, also lives in New Mexico. (Maybe even in Albuquerque.....can't remember.)

I bought the Clandestine 53 La Bleue, based on a quick review of the information in the Wormwood society web site, as well as a replica "Fleches" absinthe spoon. More paraphernalia to come, I suppose. Where do people like to buy their glasses?

Welcome. Sounds good. CLB is going to be in my next order too. Hiram has glasses for sale here. I just ordered a pair from him. They haven't arrived yet, but it was just 2 days ago.

I think Grim is from your neck of the desert

:cheers:

The Clandestine La Beleu is certainly one of our favorites. And a much, much better start than my beginning.

I betcha like it alot but if you don't, I'll happily take the leftovers off your hands. I mean, what are new friends for? :devil:

What, Lars isn't lascivious enough for you?  :P

Oh heck yeah! I was just trying to get first dibs in case the new guy didn't like his booze. Not very likely, though. He seems smart enough to know what's going on.

B)