DesertWolf

What ya drinking tonight?

Blues Cat...Excellent, I find it very interesting... :thumbup: Thanks Julie, Catskill.. :cheers:

Edited by oglala56

You know...that level in the pacifique bottle looked still a tad too high, so I wanted to be sure it had sufficient room to expand on it's journey to FL. Yep...that was it.

I'm enjoying a glass of Ridge now.

It will be a gorgeous day when I can have a bottle of Marteau, Ridge and Pacifique on hand....and subject to my whim. :devil:

Those three will, no doubt, end up my personal holy trinity.

:cheers:

Just finished a big bottle of Estrella Damm Inedit.

The thing came highly recommended while I was at the liquor store.

I felt it lacked body, the propaganda that came with the bottle said it was full bodied.

My first impression was Tomatoes. The stuff poured into a pint glass was light honey colored and the head was half the glass until it settled a bit. Pretty neat.

It was easy to drink but I doubt I'll buy anymore of the stuff unless a guest asks for it specifically.

Must move on to Marteau. It's handy. It's delicious. The producer is not a bad guy. :cheers:

An aroma that is just awesome. A flavor that combines the best of Sauvage, JL1901, Ridge, & BC. We shared a glass with my bro and wife, and it was an eye opener. We got to see all kinds of antique goodies too. Both absinthe and electronic music ones.

Edited by Père Ubu

Having some St George after a nice dinner with the family. I had some Pacifique and VP before the nice dinner. As well as some Ridge Blanche during the nice dinner.

On a side note, it is nice to be back to the WS forums after a several month absence. Don't worry though... I never took an absence from absinthe.

Enjoying a sip of TF's delicious Quinquina. Really, really tasty. Gives Cocchi a run for its money!

I never took an absence from absinthe.

That would be hard to say with a lisp. :twitchsmile:

Yes, it's time.

Btw, Bill, the coloration on your manatee seems perfect.

Not too thick, nor too thin, and not too bright, nor too dull. :)