DesertWolf

What ya drinking tonight?

Pete, have you tried swapping Campari for Aperol in a Mescal/Tequila Negroni? I double dog dare you to!

Ha ha, done! And it turned out extremely well .... very close to the same with Campari.

I suppose Cynar will be next. :cheers:

Some dry raspberry desert wine from a nice winery in Montana. I wish I'd bought more than just one bottle. :pirate:

Cinnamon is a wonderful thing that must be handled with a light hand.

I dig it. Sometimes even in absinthe.

BC. This absinthe begs for plenty of water.
So does this Walton Waters. Made me up a glass and kept adding water, got so full i split it into two glasses and filled them both up. Just right. it's definitely a 5/1er or better. Stout stuff it is. Mighty fine drink.

Daughter and fiance arrived after midnight last night... so we broke out the champagne and I drank DITAs (with L'Italienne) until 3 AM.

Why am I up so early? :blink:

Gin gin mules.

I was all ready to make gin gin mules last night and could only find 1 small lime. Mary suggested absinthe, so we had MoL (batch 11-2).

Yorkshire gold tea. Loose tea steeped in freshly boiled water on a nice china tea pot. Sugar and heavy whipping cream. Yum.

White dog fresh off the still, Apple Brandy, Calvados, Germain-Robin, a small-barrel limited Whiskey and then a 1955 Canadian Whiskey.

Now I'm home. Had a glass of Aecht Schlenkerla Rauchbier, Château de Briat (Armagnac)and now one of my favorites... Carpano Antica.

...and now one of my favorites... Carpano Antica.

Just got done decanting a new bottle of Antica in to smaller vessels to hopefully retard oxidation over its life. It worked with the last bottle.

Especially in the summer. I haven't had enough all week.

Cherry pie for me tonight. It needs some work.

A lot of people would be a lot better off if they drank a lot more water through the day.

A very bold statement around these environs, sir. Kudos cuz you're right. It is the great neutralizer, of sorts.

I had a Pacifique frappe to fight the record heat in STL (108 multiple days last week, today we only got up to 105). Now a New Castle to accompany my panko-crusted zucchini.