DesertWolf

What ya drinking tonight?

No haters here. Like it fine.

Sipping Pacifique again. It was on my desk. I'm lazy. Had ice water. Why get up?

Yummy.

Thanks again Marc, :cheers:

Hell yes! And soon, Marteau will be in that arena. Ridge already is.

The DP stuff is so well known, it's rarely mentioned. F'n yummy.

I like voyager gin and the Silverback ain't no dang slouch neither.

Ya gotta watch what ya say around these parts pahdnah. ;)

:cheers:

Liqeuer de Genipi (sp?)

No Rolls Royce leather.

Thank you Jules. :dev-cheers:

Why, you are so welcome, Bill. Now, you know I prefer Italian leather. I always have. :heart:

...it's just hair.

Help me here.

Sorry, I've got precious little to spare.

Besides, the dog is more effective when it comes to hair, anyway. :laugh:

Just Kate's cousin is my new Campari pal! So I made up some Mescal Negroni's .... very well received.

I'll take one too!

Pete, have you tried swapping Campari for Aperol in a Mescal/Tequila Negroni? I double dog dare you to!

Me? A Berthe de Joux.

Got in a bottle of the latest batch of Vieux Carre, and am on glass #2. It's a solid absinthe, and the color is really nice on this batch... a blend of feuille morte and medium olive. After water, the final louche is the best color of the 4 bottles I've purchased.

A Mephisto again (yeah, I know... sounds like a broken record): Voyager, Dolin Dry, Carpano Antica, Dubois Sugar Cane Syrup, Blues Cat, Black Bottle Scotch, Reagan's, the usual twist. I don't deserve this...

Celebrating the arrival of a lovely little vintage absinthe glass from a most generous manitee with #30* 10-12-08 71% that I brought home from GAAF, followed by Ridge Blanche, and finishing with Ridge Verte.

Oh yes, I am very happy, and most grateful!

:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

What's a Mephisto? Looks like a perfect martini with an absinthe rinse and a whisky float . . . or do you stir in the absinthe and whiskey? Off to google I guess.

I'm having a "typhoon day" today, although it isn't much more rainy and windy than usual. I'd rather be at work making money. I'm about to pop open a bottle of Leffe.

I had to Google "Leffe". ;)

A tastey HG version of the Prométhée that Mr. Mike Schütz was kind enough to gift me with before he, Ron, Steve and I set off back to the Hotel d'Aigle, once our daytrip to Bern was brought to a close.

I had some water. I filtered it and set some aside with a cover to see if anything fell out of suspension overnight. I'll check it tonight. Give it 24 hours.

It seemed pretty good. Color was clear. Light and refreshing. The mouthfeel was fairly straightforward and clean. I like that in a water. It was supposed to be a local product but it may have been imported some time ago.

:cheers:

HG version of the Prométhée

I still have a small sample bottle of the Prométhée DP. I'll save it a bit longer, methinks!

Bill, I'm drinking some Popeye's sweet peach tea. I think I'll take the lid off, let it oxygenate some, then revisit it later.

Popeye's the chicken chain?