DesertWolf

What ya drinking tonight?

Hale's Barrel Aged Wee Heavy.

Caramel, raisin, allspice, nougat, vanilla, and bourbon.

Exceptionally creamy with a very long lasting head.

Very pleasant, and definitely on the sweet side, but stops short of cloying.

Was gonna open up some Gulden Draak but was so busy searching and downloading music I forgot.

There's always tomorrow..

First post in this thread for me...

After work it was Corona beer at a local American diner, then Taiwan Beer and Asahi Dry at the local 7-11 (closest thing we have to a legit bar in this country), and now it's a red wine called Reservee Picasso Vin De France (Bottled by FHLH Taiwan) - it's actually not bad!!

Started off with a really lovely blanche (which reminds me to email the maker with my thanks :worshippy:) and now I've moved on to some LDF because I haven't drank any in a few months. It's still insanely beautiful, but so minty.

I also tried louching my cat for the fun of it. What else are you to do when they're standing under the fountain? :dev-cheers:

Dammit! Manhattans are my favorite!

I had my fountain out of the fridge to refill it/louche my absinthe and my cat was underfoot. Once I was done louching the glass I dribbled some extra (purposely) on my cat's head. She was not pleased.

Funny thing... I make 20 different spirits now, and what's the one thing my girlfriend wants all summer? Cocchi Americano. That stuff's so very simple, and so very good.