DesertWolf

What ya drinking tonight?

Oh I like variety, I drink from a different brand (I got no HG connections) in between Pacifique glasses. :)

The price makes it easy, as does the quality of the drink. The subtlety of Pacifique makes it an easy choice as a regular drink, rewarding me with a nice flavor and aroma, without getting too much of my attention.

I'm planing to go in a different direction for the holidays. If my money manager allows.

(I got no HG connections)

Sometimes it's better to stick with Commercial absinthes.

Much easier to share your adventures. *smile*

I put vintage merlot salt in my dinner, along with a bit of this bottle of wine I'm trying to kill off as quickly as possible.

Then I can crack open my La Folie. :3872-DrunkBanana:

A glass of Damn Near Organic™ verte from the Ridge.

I'd say you sourced wisely, my friends. :cheers: x2

"My Cheri, amore"..

I'd say you sourced wisely, my friends. :cheers: x2

Already gave it a try? You're not too bad at sourcing yourself! :laugh: We're delighted you like it. I think the new herb sources make a a distinct improvement. :cheers:

I'm fresh out of the sauna and shower, and have just finished louching a glass of Blanchette. Beautiful.

I feel so relaxed and content right now.

:cheers: to indulgences.

I grabbed the Pacifique bottle instead of the Ridge bottle for my soak .....so I'm having a glass of Ridge now.

It's raining by the buckets and warm enough to have all the doors and windows open to enjoy it.

:arrr:

:cheers: to indulgences.

I grabbed the Pacifique bottle instead of the Ridge bottle for my soak .....so I'm having a glass of Ridge now.

So do you just pour the whole thing in after the water? How does it sud up?

Welllllllllllllll, since you asked. ;)

I have, on occasion, had a glass or two fall into the tub while soaking. The vibrations of the jets have a way of sliding the glass off the top of the faucet and right into the water. ( I now try to remember to set the glass against the tile.) Yes, it does make the bathroom smell like which ever verte I'm drinking. All of a sudden, on top of the salts I've put in the water, I'm smelling absinthe too.

I'm much more an advocate of drinking it....but dumping it into my bath works too. :thumbup:

PS. It doesn't make bubbles though.

I am working on a critical analysis for my Contemporary International Film class on incest as a plot element in Oldboy by Park Chanwook and Volver by Pedro Almodovar, and thinking I really need a drink.....

:twitchsmile:

Maybe a nice strong sazerac...... :cheers:

A little beverage I'm going to label the "Kalispell Grand"-my mind has been up there lately.

It's a Monkey Gland with Silvertip Gin, orange juice, Ridge Blanche, and huckleberry syrup. I like it and got just enough huckleberry syrup in there to make the flavor noticeable, but not overpowering any of the other flavors. It's nice. I hardly ever have orange juice in the apartment, and I don't think the limited amount that's there now will last long. :cheers:

A little beverage I'm going to label the "Kalispell Grand"-my mind has been up there lately.

It's a Monkey Gland with Silvertip Gin, orange juice, Ridge Blanche, and huckleberry syrup. I like it and got just enough huckleberry syrup in there to make the flavor noticeable, but not overpowering any of the other flavors. It's nice. I hardly ever have orange juice in the apartment, and I don't think the limited amount that's there now will last long. :cheers:

That sounds wonderful! I will have to try this one out.