DesertWolf

What ya drinking tonight?

Just had a 3 hour soak and 4 glasses of Sauvage. I am now human silly putty(I have no idea if I spelled that right), but it feels better than muscles being all pissed off and spasming and shit.

And fuck yeah Joe, why isn't your fountain filled?

:cheers:

The fountain is filled now. Thank you very much! (Joe did it. And cooked dinner. He's an okay guy.)

I'm really wishing I could claim a 3 hour soak but I'll bide my time for that bit of luxury. :wave2:

The house verte all around to help ease the aches and pains of a long productive day followed by a bit of red wine. Montes Alpha Syrah 2008. Tastes just fine to this humble palate.

Hey Jules! :wave2:

I'm still bummed about missing out on more time to get to know you and Joe in June, but (always) grateful for having met you in person.

Hope you're having a very good evening.

:cheers:

We had to sample the newest batch of Silvertip just to make certain we are still on the mark.

We are. ;) Actually, I sincerely believe this may be the best batch ever.

Deschutes The Stoic, an usually pale Belgian Quad style ale aged in wine and rye barrels.

Relatively dry for the style with surprising complexity and finesse, but the rye flavor is the standout.

Precious asked for a gin-gin mule this evening. I told her I new where a recipe was and we'd build some ginger beer this weekend. I believe she may be interested in some of this stuff. ;)

Tonight I'm sipping a decent martini. Cheers!

Since I had today off and Fed Ex just dropped off a much anticipated bottle of RIDGE VERTE; I am modifying this topic to "What ya drinking today?"

Thanks for a wonderful afternoon Jules and Joe! :cheers:

Edited by Le Loup

Boulevard Dark Truth Imperial Stout.

Absolutely rich, beautifully balanced, and intensely delicious with big roastiness, and esters of plums, vanilla, leather, tobacco, wood, and a very dry, smoky finish. This one joins The Abyss and Ivan the Terrible at the top of my list, and is must try for any serious aficionados of strong stouts.

Edited by Absomphe