DesertWolf

What ya drinking tonight?

L'A

L'Ancienne? L'Artisanale?

I need to find out tonight to post review. Tasty stuff, whatever it was. Had a particular flavor in common with the ww, not sure what.

Good. Tasty stuff. I will compare it with my Biondi tonite. I thought it tasted like pisco, but I could be imaginig things. Wasn't the WW supposed to be plain wormwood? It was far tastier than I thought it would be. As is, it wouldn't be bad on its own.

I know it sounds silly, but the L'art tastes like pacifique mixed with pisco (or some other flavor that is also present in the WW), and cream. Yes, cream.

I'll type up reviews tonite.

Edited by Miguel

Wasn't the WW supposed to be plain wormwood?

Nah, but was DEFINITELY strongly emphasizing that element...without other stuff it wouldn't really be an absinthe.

Someone ended up with our glass of it and finished it up without sharing much cause the downstairs neighbor was telling us about her bad day and I was sympathizing...left me the L'Artisanale. :laugh:

Looking forward to seeing if I kill any grass with the other "goodie" (aka AWFUL) that we tried.

Edited by Ambear

I know it sounds silly, but the L'art tastes like pacifique mixed with pisco (or some other flavor that is also present in the WW), and cream. Yes, cream.

I'll type up reviews tonite.

Doesn't sound silly to me. I gave my little sample a whiff the other day and thought it smelled like a lot like Pacifique.

Was it what I think it was?

Yes. It was like all the goo from a nail salon and a tanning salon distilled.

Pretty much, aside from the Rustic... :puke:

I noticed there wasn't a review page though? I had some choice words...

Edited by Ambear

Wasn't the WW supposed to be plain wormwood?

Nah, but was DEFINITELY strongly emphasizing that element...without other stuff it wouldn't really be an absinthe.

It louched so it wasn't just A.a. but it may as well have been. Kinda reminds me of 300. :devil:

Someone ended up with our glass of it and finished it up without sharing much cause the downstairs neighbor was telling us about her bad day and I was sympathizing...left me the L'Artisanale. :laugh:

I like A.a. :pirate:

Looking forward to seeing if I kill any grass with the other "goodie" (aka AWFUL) that we tried.

It kills grass...

A clownishly large dose of Marteau. With the way this day is going, there may be a second round of drinks in my near future.

Good to see you here Elf.

I'm drinking dinner and cool water. No booze for a spell.

Damn Doctors and their experiments. :)

Makes me appreciate booze that much more in a few days. Like....Cheers!

Aw heck Elf, you know me.....Mr. Drama. It's always life or death.

Seriously, it's just altering my meds and wanting to see how I react without booze. We'll find out in a few days how they react with booze. :devil:

How's the coffee thing been? The aroma of those beans is amazing. You do some serious coffee. :thumbup:

Glad to hear it's nothing serious, but more or less a choice. I can relate.

Haven't roasted in many months. Gotta clean up the shop and get it back to the barista

The aroma of those beans is amazing. You do some serious coffee. :thumbup:

:Sigh: Coffee. The aroma is all I get to enjoy from it now. Damn allergies. :thumbdown: :poop: