DesertWolf

What ya drinking tonight?

Hang tough bauble. You'll kick that crap and have it sorted out in no time. :)

Hey baubel hope you get feeling better quick, I will drink a glass of Mansinthe for ya :cheers:

Thanks guys, those words of encouragement are helpful. :cheers:

Full Sail Black Gold.

The bourbon has mellowed just enough to achieve a nice balance with the chocolate, toffee, annd coconut esters. :thumbup:

Edited by Absomphe

It was one of those nights when you eat amazing BBQ and end up drinking an entire bottle of rum with one of your buddies and try to hurt another bottle. The decisions we make...

Ron went on a tear making cocktails. They were all decent and we paired them all with a couple pizzas late in the evening.

I believe he posted them on (ugh!) facebook.

Yeah. We may have had a couple drinks. It's a miracle really, considering how little booze Bill has available.

The pizza was delicious, by the way. If any of you haven't tried the new Dominos Pizza, it's well worth it. I swore them off ages ago, but recently tried them after they changed their entire formula and recipes. That Wisconsin Six Cheese pizza is awesome.

Sarcasm or totally plastered? Has to be one of these..

All this pizza talk got me hungry...I went out with a friend who just had her birthday and we had an Old Chicago Thai pie and some whiskey sours. I think I may have found my drink of the summer (aside from the standard.) :cheers:

The Last Word cocktail.

Starting to slowly build my "bar" and using good ingredients and whatnot. It's fun .. but I have so much to learn.

Next, and last perhaps? A Hendrick's Gin martini. 1 2/3oz Hendrick's, 1/3oz vermouth, couple dashes Regan's Orange Bitters, garnished with a lemon peel. Stirred, of course :pirate:

They're tiny. More like Tremors than Earthquakes, really.

Hennessy VSOP & a bottle of blanche sitting on the bar.

I never realized that you could make a Tremblement de Terre with a blanche, I was under the impression that only a verte would do. CLB and Lot 29, perhaps? :cheers:

I just tried an Elderberry Liqueur proto. Very interesting. The flavor hangs around for a very long time.

I think I need to make a small pitcher of Martinis to celebrate Jules only having 6 left left at the SSJ (that's Soul Sucking Job)