DesertWolf

What ya drinking tonight?

Wilco, Tango, Foxtrot by Lagunitas with dinner, to be followed shortly by a DITA.

Matrix repaired. :devil:

Or maybe it was the North Fork 1000, after all. ;)

Edited by Absomphe

You pique my curiosity. I just need to keep an eye out for a vendor.

I'm so tired, my usual dose of herbal remedy is going down slow. I always make it a point to savor the aroma before taking a sip.

Ridge Blanche followed by Ridge Verte............delightful!

Balance, it's all about balance. :cheers:

Oh sure, flaunt it in front of us Californicators that can't get any!

In the meantime, Scott told ya how to get Ridge.

I had a couple of glasses tonight. It's pretty alright, I guess. ;)

Sweeeeeeet! I'll be on the phone shortly. I like "pretty alright."

That Scott is all kinds of talented and resourceful.

Edited by z-a-a

One of my favorite new uses for Yvette? A half ounce each of Yvette and absinthe (Meadow of Love works really well) in a champagne flute, topped off with brut champagne.

Took Ai, AiO's cue and tried 1/2 oz CLB and 1/2 oz TF Violettes, topped up with Extra Dry Prosecco. Yummy! Tasting while listening to Deodato's "Baubles, Bangles And Beads". Somehow it works.

Yvette in the Afternoon?

A gentleman would never tell.

Took Ai, AiO's cue and tried 1/2 oz CLB and 1/2 oz TF Violettes, topped up with Extra Dry Prosecco. Yummy!

Right tasty, ain't it? Don't forget the strawberries!

Dark n Stormy with 8 year Rhum Barbancourt Reserve Speciale.

Cock n Bull? Of course!

Dang! Don't be shy with the lime, this is pretty damn tasty.

Absinthe. All CO of course. Ron made it here today and absinthe makes for a long visit and catchng up.

To the rest of you, :cheers:

Tonight I prepared my usual glass with the addition of a sugar cube, which meant using a spoon and my dripper. I usually don't add sugar to Pacifique but tonight just felt like it after a bitter beer. The ritual adds to the easing of the mind.

Ron was our cocktail builder last night. Most were Voyager based plus loads of other stuff.

There was Pacifique to start the evening. It went several directions from there. Pretty colors.

A blue one and a pink one and a green one that turned nice and cloudy. Whew!

What a wonderful morning. :twitchsmile:

Oooh, sounds good! :dribble: feel free to bring over any of the pretty colors you like if you guys drop by tonight, I got the things for a sazerac, but unfortunately I am lacking a bit in the cocktail department right now. That is to be rectified soon though. :cheers:

Ron was our cocktail builder last night. Most were Voyager based plus loads of other stuff.

There was Pacifique to start the evening. It went several directions from there. Pretty colors.

You had me at Voyager! :dribble:

Sipped a little Ridge Blanche and Ridge Verte with Brewmaster and Ron this evening. There were other offerings but I was the driver. :thumbup:

The blanche just keeps getting better. :wave2:

Absinthe. All CO of course. Ron made it here today and absinthe makes for a long visit and catchng up.

A lot, indeed!

Enjoyed some Scotch with Ron last evening as we discussed each one. Like absinthe, it's going to be a journey. ;)

We needed a good excuse to test drive Bill's fancy new whisky glasses.

The pics got some attention. That penguin shaker is a great conversation starter!

:dribble: feel free to bring over any of the pretty colors you like if you guys drop by tonight

Well, we didn't bring cocktail stuffs, but the absinthe was good times!

Brewmaster is a sleeper. He doesn't say much but he brews some pretty tasty beverages. His SO is quite a gal. Lots of positive energy in their house. A generous man as well. Apricot something or other and some ales and Hippocras. 'twas a nice list and I have some to try very soon. Maybe lunch. :g: