DesertWolf

What ya drinking tonight?

Vieux Carre-finally available at my local for only $55 bones. This is how I will repair the damage this Monday has afflicted!

My last bottle of Cheerwine soda, picked up on my way through the Carolinas...can't get it here at home. :no:

Just starting on a glass of NO....I'm thinking it's a good night to hits the sheets early with a glass and a bit of old school horror to lull me to sleep. B)

Just finished turning in the last assignment to finish off my most recent class, which means I have less than a year before I can graduate! Now it's time for Obsello and reading "Speakeasy" by Jason Kosmas and Dushan Zaric. :cheers:

"Speakeasy" by Jason Kosmas and Dushan Zaric.

Great book! Most of the drinks I've made from it have been excellent.

Since it's acting so much like summer around here(already)... :thumbdown:

I'm having a glass of L'Italienne. :thumbup:

Now to figure out what might sound good for dinner.

:cheers:

Do tell. Sipping a Negroni made with Silvertip, Gran Classico, and Boissiere Sweet right now. I'll need more Silvertip soon! (where's that "parched" emoticon?)

Don't worry, Baubel. I know where we can get more. :secret2:

Heh. Bill's house apparently. Now I know why he's been decluttering. :paperbag3:

The decluttering didn't go as well last night. I ended up just looking at my feet and sipping good booze.

I was thinking ....pedicure, but I'm not sure that would help. ;)

Ah yes, I still have one of those books from the 70's. I need to re-read the thing.

I couldn't see my hands, they were too close for my eyes. My feet were far enough away I could see them clearly. :wheelchair:

:laugh:

I'm sipping Silvertip Gin. I'll get more in June. :)

I was lucky enough to enjoy some Ridge products down in Miami courtesy of a dear friend! I'm back in Georgia now, and my brother is enjoying the goods.