DesertWolf

What ya drinking tonight?

La Grenouille. :cheers:

Yeah Absomphe! La Grenouille at 2:40 PM. Pace yourself my friend....

I'm on the verge of panic as I wait for my shipment to arrive. :thumbup:

Yeah Absomphe! La Grenouille at 2:40 PM. Pace yourself my friend....

Yes, I know...

I started a bit late today, must be slowin' down in my extreme dotage. :wheelchair: :cheers:

Note to self: don't use Bill's silly straw next time.

I'll have a new model for you in June. It's here now but now I blew the surprise. :devil:

Fortunately, we had the good sense to stop at 2 drinks. A third and I would have been the silly one.

Dry Soda seems to be gin's friend. It's a great replacement for someone like me that doesn't care for tonic. Pairing the soda's light flavors (cuke and juniper, last night) with the gin is just fun.

Now, if I could just find a silly straw for my coffee. ;)

Dang, I wasted all that energy typing 'silly straw' when just good ol' 'straw' would have done it. We Canadians are just so .... superfluous or something .... :cheers:

Dry Soda seems to be gin's friend. It's a great replacement for someone like me that doesn't care for tonic. Pairing the soda's light flavors (cuke and juniper, last night) with the gin is just fun.

I like their juniper berry and vanilla bean a lot. I've only foind them available in one or two stores though, and both of which I hardly go to, since I'm hardly ever in those parts of town now. :thumbdown:

Did someone say something about coffee? It's too damn early for me to be awake on a Saturday.

I'm fixing to make me a gin and Lavender Dry Soda concoction soon.

1 oz G'vigne Floraisson

4 oz Lavender Dry Soda

1 sprig lavender

1 sprig lemon balm

Pour all ingredients over ice and garnish with fresh herbs.

I really enjoy the G'vigne Floraisson(sp?).

Right now I'm sipping Ridge Silvertip on ice. I'll be the designated driver in a few hours so this is it until about 1 am. Going out for the monthly girls night out with Precious and several other girls. I'll be the only guy in the bunch. I have a grand time with those gals. It is no burden at all. Talking to drunk women allows me to learn stuff. :)

Their inhibitions disappear. :devil:

I fully intend to do both. It's difficult for me to be a good boy while having fun but I've been practicing.

I'm a genuine work in progress. :wave2:

I am so much of a work in progress that I'm surprised that a portion of my paycheck isn't withheld in anticipation of my maturation. :twitchsmile: