DesertWolf

What ya drinking tonight?

A little red wine from Spain, and then a blanche. Not bad, but it could use some coloring herbs. ;)

I'm toast. :cheers:

Awful pretty country...

Sorry I missed your drunk dial. Opening night for Much Ado had us at the theatre. It's a vicious cycle. :cheers:

And there I was all by my lonesome at the studio tonight, rubbing mud into my pants with nobody to talk to but the ghosts.

I'm drinking a gin and tonic. Sh*t I forgot about dinner. Let me go search through the fridge and cupboards. :cheers:

Old Stock Ale 2010

I never stop trying to develop a taste for Old Rasputin's stronger brother, but I haven't quite succeeded yet.

I think it must be the hops North Coast adds that give the finish a somewhat vegetal flavor that I just can't seem to get my palate around.

Consecration seemed like the perfect choice for me this evening. :cheers:

Gin and tonic for the designated driver tonight. We went to see some friends at a big bar(?). I sipped water and now I'm home with a cool gin and tonic. My reward. :)

I was very unhappy with my purchase today. I went to a different store that had a few bottles of this new "old" Herbsaint. Initially i noticed the artificial coloring, and figured I would still give it a shot. I have heard of a few people around here that seem to like it so I figured why not? It totally sucks!!!!!! :thumbdown:

Yea it was definitely the old style bottle and that is what made me really curious to try it. I remember reading about it when it was first released. I guess I was just hoping for something better. I guess I could still use it in a couple mixed drinks, but will most likely not.