DesertWolf

What ya drinking tonight?

Love is in the air!

Pretty much killed a fine bottle of Catena Malbec at the Tandem Wine & Cheese Bar's St. Valentine's Day dinner. Awesome food (filet mignon and lobster tail) and an incredible singer who alternated between killer torch songs and opera. That and the presence of my lovely bride made it a perfect evening.

:cheers:

Sazerac w/ Leopold Bros Rye. There's a pot of lentil soup cooking on the stove. The wife just asked if we're going to have another drink. She's such a bad influence.

Sounds like you scored yourself quite a catch with that one, Brian - don't let her get away! :cheers:

Walton Waters over here (for me), and a Meadow of Love for my ladylove. I'm allowing myself one more drink for the evening, and now I've got to figure out what that will be.

Cool. What I had last night was more along the lines of a cordial, although not syrupy at all and far from sweet, so it was quite refreshing with a little ice in a Bill sized absinthe glass. :pirate:

Im drinking a glass of Terrible, no seriously its a beer from Quebec that luckily does not live up to its name. The stuff is great, like all the other beers from Unibroue I have had.

Samuel Adams Cream Stout and boy am I glad it's now availible in sixers and cases out here. :biggrin: Too bad we can't get their Brown Ale. Now if only Dogfishhead would distribute to the loyal consumers who kept them afloat before Brewmasters aired... :nono:

Im drinking a glass of Terrible, no seriously its a beer from Quebec that luckily does not live up to its name. The stuff is great, like all the other beers from Unibroue I have had.

That's a limited edition. I had it and I use to drink their beers all the time but I think I've developed some sort of allergy to very yeasty beers. When I drank that one and the Blonde De Chambly my lips, throat and back got ichy ??? I know its weird but now I'm afraid to drink a Beer on Lees again.

Which?

76. Last night.

So Joe, was I far off on the 76 ? I just finished my last bottle of Tesseron 76 the other day and I thought I could save my 29, but I just didn't have the will power. Enjoying Tesseron 29 tonite.

So Joe, was I far off on the 76 ?
Far off? Spot on!
I'm toast. :cheers:

Awful pretty country...

Sorry I missed your drunk dial. Opening night for Much Ado had us at the theatre. It's a vicious cycle. :cheers: