DesertWolf

What ya drinking tonight?

Now having a glass of VC, as the day continues to get better and better, I've decide to make the most of it and celebrate until I have an overwhelming urge to take a nap. :devil:

:cheers:

Hot chocolate. Some absinthe might fall in to it. I have six reasons not to go outside until summer.

I'm sure that I know at least one! We warmed up to 0 degrees today...

Bridgeport Cafe Negro Porter.

Hmmm, interesting. Lots of coffee, pleasant mouthfeel, dry finish that hangs on for a long time. Not quite... something but still very drinkable. Perhaps a little lacking in the initial taste but it builds admirably. I would drink more.

Obituary cocktail.

Had one the other night with Leopold gin, Dolin dry, and Leopold verte. It was darn tasty!

Obituary cocktail.

Had one the other night with Leopold gin, Dolin dry, and Leopold verte. It was darn tasty!

Mine was a bit of an experiment, Plymouth Gin, Martini&Rossi vermouth and Germain-Robin blanche. It was drinkable but far from the best one I've ever had.

[ checking the beer fridge ] damn, I thought maybe I had a bottle of Duchesse de Bourgogne hiding in there. No such luck. And no way I'm going out in this weather looking for one.

I did find my last bottle of a framboise pseudo-lambic that a friend of mine homebrewed. But I'm reluctant to drink the last one because, well, then they will be all gone.

Hmmm. What to do?

But I'm reluctant to drink the last one because, well, then they will be all gone.

Hmmm. What to do?

I'm in the same boat regarding the 2010 Abyss, but I suppose the Packers-Steelers game deserves the best.