DesertWolf

What ya drinking tonight?

My attention is wandering into a soak and that bottle of blackberry brandy. So. I figure two birds, one stone...I'll take the brandy into soak.

Somehow the thought got into my head that it would be quite satisfying to see that bottle empty.

Naturally, now it doesn't have an ice cube's chance in hell to survive the afternoon. :devil:

:cheers:

Somehow the thought got into my head that it would be quite satisfying to see that bottle empty.

Naturally, now it doesn't have an ice cube's chance in hell to survive the afternoon. :devil:

Sometimes sacrifices must be made...

Indeed.

There is one glass left and it's losing. :thumbup:

DW, I have to take a moment to tell you that this thread, which is all your fault, is one of the best ever!!

I know we don't know each other, but it's very nice to see you back. ~monkey

Now to finish that glass and switch to verte.

Tonight's beverages include Infinium Ale as apertif, a Bass or two with dinner, and a glass each of Germain-Robin & Walton Waters as I watch some hockey. Welcome to 2011! :cheers:

There is one glass left and it's losing. :thumbup:

DW, I have to take a moment to tell you that this thread, which is all your fault, is one of the best ever!!

I know we don't know each other, but it's very nice to see you back. ~monkey

Now to finish that glass and switch to verte.

Well as long as that last glass went bravely and with full flavor :thumbup:

And thank you monkey, I take full responsibility for this thread that was inspired while I started drinking on my first absinthe order from Europe. An order I went in on with Abby, who has not been seen in ages. It has been a way to meet various members and become friends. As to us not knowing each other, well time on the boards will take care of that. :wave2:

Unfortunately I have to hold off on any absinthe till late tonight after I pick up my daughter from a friends, though I have a bottle of 2008 Old Stock from North Coast Brewery that keeps calling to me ......

A second glass of green.

I just can't do it* for 4 hours anymore.

I bet a sloppy Joe would go great with absinthe!

Ha!

Double entendre!

Bam!

You guys are killing me. ;)

I had a 4 hour lecture scheduled today but a little over three hours was all I could do. My throat was killing me and my voice sounded like Selma Diamond. Absinthe is a medicinal beverage, don't ya know!

Sipping on some Appleton Estate Reserve. For those of you who enjoy your rum with a little more orange peel bitter and a little less sugary sweetness, you should try this one out if you haven't already. It's quite tasty.