DesertWolf

What ya drinking tonight?

I'm sippin an Obituary cocktail, as I feel dead after helping move the potential sister-in-law and fiance to their new home, and then helping the potential father-in-law replace a stove.

Yup. Plans within plans. And me behind them. ;)

Finished last night with a second Obituary cocktail.

Edited by baubel

The Holiday weekend has just begun in my house...kicking it off with a glass of NO while waiting for the people with plans let me know what those plans happen to be.

At the moment the house is quiet and things are serene, which is subject to change at any given nanosecond. :biggrin:

Merry, merry everyone....as the madness begins.

:dev-cheers:

You would know it, just as I posted that, Dad popped in for a sec and Mom called within a minute of each other. But hey, now I know what I'm doing. Giggle.

Edited by Hedonmonkey

Started with a martini. Precious is in the kitchen batting about .700 and singing Christmas carols with the radio. She's a happy little ole elf.

Tomorrow night I break into my Christmas booze. 'Tis all good. :)

Merry Christmas with my Sweetie and my Punk: 2 very different glasses from 1913 and an extraordinary glass from 1910. What a lovely way to think about family and friends both near and far. Since most of them will see this post, :cheers: :heart:

Peace out, y'all.

Post-dinner Purple People Eater (Prickly Pearcello).

This is the most amazing color I have ever seen. It is a distinctly neon magenta! It tastes pretty damn good, too.

If it made me piss this color the next day, I'd drink this every night of my life!

Tonight I decided to open a 1st bottle of Germain-Robin I've had stashed away for a little while, to enjoy the culmination of a good day. I'm strongly considering a second glass... :cheerz:

Sipping a wonderful verte right now. The label is funny.

Post-dinner Purple People Eater (Prickly Pearcello).

This is the most amazing color I have ever seen. It is a distinctly neon magenta! It tastes pretty damn good, too.

Shared some of that with my family tonight, along with some cranberry cello as well.

It's hard to believe it's an all natural color. One almost has to watch them ripen, then de-thorn them and cut one open to believe it...

If it made me piss this color the next day, I'd drink this every night of my life!

I was hoping it would cause a subtle change like that, but unfortunately I don't think it does.

It's hard to believe it's an all natural color. One almost has to watch them ripen, then de-thorn them and cut one open to believe it...

I had the same experience with a tamarillo syrup I made. Gorgeous color.

The way the Prickly-Pearcello unfolds is pretty amazing. My first sip/thought was "Oh, this is going to be way too sweet to finish" but with each sip the sweetness moved to the back and the prickly pear flavor moved forward. I finished Joe's glass for him. Thank you, Friend! :heart:

Whatever will warm my frozen carcass. So far 2 bouts of shoveling and snow-blowing.

Could have 20" by morning! Perhaps a shot of Pernot Pear William eau de vie as anti-freeze.

Homemade hot cocoa, dinner then several Betthe de Jouxs to prepare me for the Nanook of the North session in the AM.

Could have 20" by morning!

I feel for you. We went out to eat early since Kathy had to head back to Bucks County and the roads had gotten worse in a short span of time by the time we headed back. Already flooded with people who insisted on driving as if they were in a school zone, I was glad to get home. I tried moving snow part way though a storm once last year and I chuckled today as I saw a neighbor using a 2-stage to remove an inch of snow from his sidewalk. I now do as in the past, wait until it's over and get to it.

Started last evening with Prickly-Pearcello. A very comfortable drink. Thank you.

Then it got ugly.

Sipped a verte and a blanche while playing Wii golf with Precious. She won and I got way stupid.

My apologies to anyone I may have called. :blush: