DesertWolf

What ya drinking tonight?

Well, if the firs is done right it can be mind-blowing.

:dev-cheers:

Can't believe I just edited a post to fuck up the spelling instead of correct it.

Must drink more.

Edited by Hedonmonkey

Had a Last Word with a tasty gin before dinner, now sipping a Sazerac made with High West Rendezvous Rye. Two of my very favorite cocktails. Happy Weekend everyone! :cheers:

:cheers: Bksmithey!

I'm having a glass of cheap red wine, but I'm going to have to move to something better here in a little bit.

Enjoying some St. George absinthe, say what you want haters, this stuff is good, and goes great with shrimp tacos.

I don't know about the shrimp tacos, but I like St. George as well. And I'm all out.

Hah! I embrace winter! I gotta long board that's aching to rip through winter's soft feathery down. More flakes are falling and all I can say is, "Don't stop. Don't stop. Don't stop." Where have I heard that before? :g:

The first glass of rye hasn't even kicked in, yet. :laugh:

I'd love to be tearing down a hill in the fresh powder. Unfortunately, there's not many hills around here to make the snow fun. The few hills that are around call themselves "mountains" and charge nearly $50.00 to play on them for an hour.

Pffft!

As soon as my shift is up im heading home to jump on sbmac's bandwagon and have a glass of Duplais balance followed by some Marteau. I am going to need to order some more bottles of this stuff real soon!

Whats brown made from potatoes and supports a flame? Why the mystery bottle your Russian Friend Alexi sent from Vladiovstok of course! He assures me its safe to drink, but I am still quite hesitant...

I have not had then newer "old recipe" version of herbsaint but the lower proof version that I do have isn't so great. I wouldn't call it an absinthe substitute, just an anise liqueur and I personally prefer sambuca over it.