DesertWolf

What ya drinking tonight?

^^ Not a good start :tongue: Seriously, though. Send him some blanche. ;)

Yep, then get yer butt up to Meridian for a sampling :wave2:

Right now i'm about to crack open a Samuel Smith organic cider. Went looking for a Real Ale Coffee Porter but they were gone.

Some more Woodford Reserve! We had a "second Thanksgiving" of sorts where the bigger family gets together. They also get excited when I come cause I bring exciting beer, brought some Deschutes Jubel 2010, The Bruery 3 French Hens, and Sierra Nevada Fritz and Kens Stout. Pretty cool.

Tomorrow, I'm going to Zig Zag Cafe in Seattle! Arguably one of the best cocktail bars in America and Murray Stenson was awarded the title of best bartender in America ... can't wait!

Sadly I don't think he works Sundays.... but regardless, can't wait to check out Zig Zag!

Kallnacher 55° and a glass of Sapphire (Bugnon)

Ridge Envy?

Ah well, it's worth the wait. The verte is indeed excellent, but I'm surprised that no one's extolled the virtues of Joe and Jules's earthy, complex blanche. I've been living with both for a few weeks now and am still finding little nuances that escaped me the first time around.

Fine, fine work.

What the Prof said. :cheers:

Feeling a bit under the weather this evening so I made me a glass of absinthe the traditional way but substituted cold water with hot water and added a tsp of bourbon for good measure. :thumbup: a good way to chase the cold right out of you, now thats what i call a tasty tea.

Yet more Hair of the Dog Adam.

You and your Adam .. :twitchsmile:

Went to Brouwer's today, had an 09 Fred from the Wood and an 02 Doggie Claws. The Doggie Claws smelled fantastic, but had seemed like it lost something and was a bit thin. Still great though.

Then moved onto Zig Zag, for a Sazerac. Wish I could have has more, but had a 40 minute drive home.

Now onto some bourbon perhaps? Oh, and I finally landed an 06 Deschutes Abyss! Traded an 09 Cantillon Fou Foune for it.

:pirate:

Then moved onto Zig Zag, for a Sazerac. Wish I could have has more, but had a 40 minute drive home.

Hell, if you live that close you should drop by the distillery sometime.

And I was just in Woodinville on Saturday!

I actually live in CA, but my parents live in Puyallup so I come up this way a bit. I should be back later in December and I'd love to come check out the distillery!

Started with half a glass of BdJ and Pacifique (each shared with my girl), and now some Sailor Jerry's in eggnog. It's been a good night.