DesertWolf

What ya drinking tonight?

Just finished The Hurt Locker. Well, I didn't finish it per se. What a horrible f'n movie. Ugh. Words aren't quite coming to me right now (except for a bunch of expletives..). But ugh, what a stupid movie, and I LOVE accurately done war movies and now I'm just pissed off.

Now I NEED to find a drink .... thinking either Balvenie 15 single barrel or Buffalo Trace.

What a horrible f'n movie.

Generally, I hate Hollywood. I haven't seen a good film since Flawless. Yep, I'm a curmudgeon. Truth is, I won't give 2+hours of my life to a piece of crap made a bunch of rich-ass bastards.

One of my fave movies is Blues Brothers. I have never seen so many cars go "boom" and "crash". And somehow, nobody in that movie gets badly hurt or killed.

"It's a hundred and six miles to Chicago. We've got a full tank of gas and half a pack of cigarettes. It's dark, and we're wearing sunglasses."

"Hit it."

My bottle of L'Itallienne has mellowed beautifully since first being opened many months ago. I think ill have another glass then set it aside for spring time. (Occasionally sneaking a pour or two of course.)

Having a taste of Libertine Amer this afternoon. Not bad in my opinion, nicely fragrant with beautiful wormwood and tastes like an autumn forests shrubbery, I like it, different and not what you may think of when you think of absinthe, but still delightful for what it is.

Edited by m.a.mccullough

Hoooooo....doggie! :twitchsmile:

Having my first Voyager gin and tonic - a double-shot with some "premium" tonic water I settled on at BevMo ("Q" or something - they didn't have any Fever Tree).

Damn, that's fine gin.

Again I say - nice work, Mr. ZMan. :cheerz:

Some random blanche. Young, but tasty! B)
Did you make it to your office after all? :laugh: It was a pleasure talking to you today!

Silvertip Gin, a nice squeeze of lime and a big splash of Cock N Bull. :cheers:

Hoooooo....doggie! :twitchsmile:

Having my first Voyager gin and tonic - a double-shot with some "premium" tonic water I settled on at BevMo ("Q" or something - they didn't have any Fever Tree).

Damn, that's fine gin.

Again I say - nice work, Mr. ZMan. :cheerz:

Thank you. If you don't mind my asking, where did you purchase the Voyager Gin?

Sorry Whiskey, Absinthe, Rum, and Gin but im having an affair with coffee. We can work it all out though right? I mean come on, whats polygamy with out a 5th, am I right? Ok Ok Im sorry, coffee means nothing to me, you four are everything but you just can't satisfy all my needs, a man has needs and they must be satisfied I love you guys, im just using coffee for her caffeine and yes her great taste, but deep down inside she is just not you 4, you are the ones i come home to at night. I love you guys but Im not letting my mistress coffee go for you, you will all just have to get use to this arrangement.