DesertWolf

What ya drinking tonight?

VdF. I'd call it "Enigma", but the label says VdF.

There are some more interesting vertes quietly raising their hands in the back of the cabinet...

A few hours later I found the last little bit of an old blanche. Takes me back a few years. :cheers: to the maker. :heart: :wave2:

Edited by baubel

After watching The Producers last night, a small group of thespians torn into the show and two bottles of Ridge in our motel room. The show was not bad but was dished pretty harshly, mostly by me. The beverages fared far better.

While shopping in Missoula, we found a nice cache of Baby Sazerac (Kalispell is o-u-t). After picking up the Baby, we decided to grab a bottle of its 18 year old brother to keep it company.

2010 Stone Imperial Russian Stout.

This year's seems sharper, (in a really good way) with deeper roast, dark chocolate, licorice, and coffee esters, and a longer finish.

The 2010 Abyss is going to have to really outdo itself to top this stuff.

A glass of tasty Pacifique to celebrate acing a midterm. I've had to ration the low-running bottle since I became a poor student, but this is a good time to reward myself, and hopefully get a little inspiration to complete my music project.