DesertWolf

What ya drinking tonight?

Did you like it even more than the Berthe de Joux?

If so, order with cautionl...U.S. customs might red flag that parcel, and it could take a really good attorney to get it out of impound. :laugh:

Oh boy, been far too long since I've hung around these parts. Too much work has taken my frontal brain energies away.

So ... to compensate ... a handful of Eddies followed by another handful of Buffalo Trace bourbon. And some Brain Setzer DVDs.

Very cool. I miss you crazy guys...

I never forget you guys, Bill. Way too much learnin' and hopeful desires for contributin' to artful projects here.

Phew. Need more Buffalo Trace. To the shot glass, Batman!

Did you like it even more than the Berthe de Joux?

If so, order with cautionl...U.S. customs might red flag that parcel, and it could take a really good attorney to get it out of impound. :laugh:

One glass wasn't enough to answer that. Too many things to analyze in that environment, especially since it was the last glass I had that night. But I was sufficiently impressed to make it a must have. Don't know about customs, but I did think that second box of BdJ might have taken a bit longer than the first one since it came in so soon after the first one.

Edited by techdiver

Once you drink an absinthe there is just nothing else you can drink until your tongue recovers, but no complaints here, don't mind sticking with the fairy, she is always kind to me mostly always 99% of the time.

Lucky you! In regards to both the Pacifique and the rain. Haven't had heavy rain yet since last season. Haven't had Pacifique at all.

Edited by m.a.mccullough

I never forget you guys, Bill. Way too much learnin' and hopeful desires for contributin' to artful projects here.

Phew. Need more Buffalo Trace. To the shot glass, Batman!

Hey Danny! Good to see your spudliness as always!

As soon as I'm done with my homework I'll raise a Lagunitas [Censored] Ale to ya!

Is that dilution at just about full louche?

Full louche would probably be at about 2.5:1, but a bit higher dilution brings out more of the subtler flavor nuances.

A couple of weeks ago I got to introduce my guitar instructor to Walton Waters, tonite he learned about Berthe de Joux, bring them newbies around slowly and properly. :cheers:

Too many thongs to analyze

won't......give........in.......to........potty.........humor...................

arrrrggghghhhghgghhhhh!!!!

OK, ya got me there.