DesertWolf

What ya drinking tonight?

Sure, it's not like I can slap you upside the head all the way from East Bumfuck

I was much closer about a week ago and didn't hear a peep from you. :devil:

And Baubel hasn't opened his Perroquet either, for the same reason.

That's a hell of a surprise. I had no idea. Thanks! :wave2: :thumbup: :cheers: :yahoo:

We need to hang out more. I'll never miss a call from you again.

Sipping this bottle of Sierra Nevada 30th Anniversary Jack and Ken's Barleywine while reading about the New Albion Brewing/Jack McAuliffe story...apparently, this ale was really inspired by my favorite beer in my misspent youth, Ballantine Burton Ale...it's brewed with Brewer's Gold, Northern Brewer, Cluster and Cascade hops. It's no wonder I dig it so damn much! :yahoo:

Tonight I will be pouring emeralds and drinking opals. The brand and label is to be determined later tonight but most definitely the rain and the moon are calling for me to drink something emerald green, so bring on a glass of that opaline.

I'm sipping poor quality gin and flat tonic water. I am a cheap mutha. But, I couldn't ask for a better evening as far as the weather is concerned. Just gorgeous. The whole weekend was excellent.

I hope everyone was as fortunate, :cheers:

I'm enjoying a very good Martini. I think there is another Martini in the pitcher, too. With my darling in the Southern wasteland, I guess I'll have to drink it.