DesertWolf

What ya drinking tonight?

Pacifique? Gone.

Ridge? Gone.

Marteau? Rescued by the owner before it disappeared.

VC? Nearly gone.

Several fine crafted HGs? Gone.

Several more fine crafted HGs? Nearly gone.

Serene? Almost gone.

Kübler? Unopened.

Lucid? Untouched.

King of Spirits? Spilled.

Strong 68? Spilled.

Oh, the humanity!

King of Spirits? Spilled.

Strong 68? Spilled.

You could have used them for the lines on the <shudder> badmitten court. You wouldn't have to waste flour and the ground would be sterile for awhile.

It would sure piss off the grass though.;)

1) Meadow of Love

2)Meadow of Love

3)Meadow of Love

To quote Jim Morrison at the infamous Miami concert:

I'm talkin' about love!,I'm talkin' about love!,I'm talkin' about Meadow of love!

OK. Prove me wrong. :cheers:

We think we said good bye to Phoenix, Mat and LeRoy & Co last night with PF 1901, Ridge, Beloved Poison, a bottle with just numbers on it and a vintage 1930s Pernod. I say we think we said good bye because they were all threatening to leave and threatening to stay. Hedonmonkey had already quietly slipped away yesterday and missed last night's wind down and badmitten competition.

To quote Jim Morrison at the infamous Miami concert:

I'm talkin' about love!,I'm talkin' about love!,I'm talkin' about Meadow of love!

:cheers:

Allright, yeaaah!!

:police: :mbanana: :bguitar: :3872-DrunkBanana: :3869-sadbanana: :police:

(Maybe I better slow down on the Dogfish Head 60 Minute IPA...)

Brandy Sazerac made with demerara syrup. Richer flavor, definitly.

I keep noticing that you drink quite a bit of Sazerac's. Did you find Peychauds in Canada or do you order them from Kegworks?

Drank lots of whisky last night and then finished the night off with a hot milk punch that put me right to sleep.

Yeah, got two bottles from kegworks as well as some Regan's and a few other bar tools.

I decided to take a chance and have a glass of my Essai 4. I try to have it only rarely, and I like the mystery of not knowing exactly when it will run dry. Let me say... I love this stuff. I need to get off my cushion and order some Essai 5!

Tonight I enjoyed two Negroni's followed by a really fine Absinthe Frappe made with a Cusinier reproduction. Shortly there after I had a Sazerac made with N.O. and Thomas H. Handy Rye and then a dirty martini... Now I am enjoying a Rogue John John Juniper.

I drank a Cosmopolitan last night. Ron left some Cosmopolitan mix here and I thought I'd give it a try. I was soooo................n/m.

Only drank one. Honest!

Lots of cold pure water with Bison Grass Bitters. I am in detox mode after TOTC. No drinks for this lady for 48 more hours!

I've had Bison Grass vodka; it's good mixed with Chartreuse, Peychaud's, & green tea with crushed ice.

But, tonight, I'm having my first-ever glass of Pacifique. And thoroughly enjoying it!

I 'm going follow it with my first-ever glass of Walton Waters...and I plan on thoroughly enjoying it. Thank you, Julia & Sam! :cheers:

I spped a nice refreshing blanche last evening. It was warm (97°F) outside but the blanche cooled me down a bit.

It was clear to cloudy in lesss than a minute. :laugh: