DesertWolf

What ya drinking tonight?

I uh,,ya have reached a new low, I put cake icing on a Twinkee,,why do I even have Twinkees,,

No it is all a lie,,,,,I kinda put the icing in a bowl and dipped the Twinkee in it,,

well was down 5 pounds this week.

Oh ya,Taboo,,Guiness rocks

Oh man, I can't remember the last time I had a Twinkee!! :thumbup: As usual, you're cracking me up.

I've moved on from Guinness to the last of the Pacifique. Had to decide whether to share with my son when he gets in or......well, not.

Looks like he's out of luck. :devil:

:cheers:

Oh ya,Taboo,,Guiness rocks

Sounds like you have the perfect recipe for an 'Incredible Hulk' to wash those twinkies down with. :)

Why not start the day with a healthy Bloody Mary? I did. Now I get to move furniture for a few hours.

If you want to play you have to pay. :dev-cheers:

I get to help the sis-in-law move to Illinois. Oh, I get to drive there to deliver said furniture also. I'm the luckiest guy in this room, not the forum, the room I'm sitting in.

<------ Sarcastic bastid!

HAHA,,least someone getting a kick outa my late night Twinkee caper,,

I feel guilty,,naaaaaaaa

Ever had a deep-fried Twinkie? Now that's living! ;)

(Although maybe not quite as fun as Vicodin & soda) ;) ;)

Besançon and Berger clones to help ease the indigestion caused my Old Country Buffet™ breakfast.

They seem to be working wonders.

Connections, and really potent blackmailing material. :devil: ;)

Actually, not that many, I just resort to extremely un-Absomphesized glasses, to stretch 'em out. :)

I just resort to extremely un-Absomphesized glasses,

I'm the same way with tasty booze. Although, I may have several in the course of an evening.

Part of my reasoning for thimble sipping is that I'm extremely clumsy and I don't want to waste any good booze. So far, so good. *smileywinkemoticon*

Part of my reasoning for thimble sipping is that I'm extremely clumsy and I don't want to waste any good booze.

Brother!!! :yahoo: :cheers:

What are these clones you speak of? HG's I assume.

Last night had a couple Brunelle's, a Blackthorn, a Block and Fall (really liked that one) then some Obsello and a boatload of Serpis. No hangover today fortunately.

Enjoyed a couple of nice glasses of blanche tonight, in celebration of successfully replacing the furnace thermostat. Is it only software guys that need to use a hammer when replacing a thermostat?

Full Sail Top Sail Bourbon Barrel Aged Imperial Porter.

Reminds me of a slightly harsher, but drier Ivan the Terrible with a bit more bourbon flavor.

I'd buy another. :thumbup:

Bottled water ... Same thing I've been drinking for the last 50 days I've been in BEAUTIFUL Haiti :/ Today's selection of water was Nestlé Pure Life purified water.

Oh how I need a beer ...