DesertWolf

What ya drinking tonight?

I’m not sure of the usefulness of a continuous still, if you are going to put the product in your mouth, and not in a combustion engine.

Theoretically speaking: Have you ever got those barrels hot and cold in repetition, made them sweat a bit. This theoretically might make both the fairies and your mouth happy.

Ten-fidy it is.

Well, been out since Jan 9th rebuilding the top end on my '97 Volvo that I blew two valves on dicking around and pushing the 'ole man when I shouldn't have been.

Here's the thread if anybody wants to see Swedish Pron. ***WARNING***

Motorheadz only

Getting back to some serious drinkin' now. Might crack open a bottle of Ølfabrikken Porter.

Y20K get ready, load the fountains, set down the good glasses and lets do it up right.

Perhaps a couple dozen PM's to DW for starting this would be nice. :cheers:

For the past year the only absinthe I've had has been what's been in stock at the local stores (Lucid, Kübler), so I'm eagerly awaiting an order for Pacifique. I have a lot of catching up to do.

Ten Fiddy. They had it at this bizarrely well stocked convenience store near my place (where I also picked up a second bottle of Mirror Mirror for proper aging), and I decided I needed to see what all you beer lovers were talking about. Definitely the best beer I've had in a can.

I just sipped a couple poorly made martini's and did a little light reading last night. It was more effective than enjoyable. Tonight I may try the E3. *smile*

An arf 'n arf featuring Ten Fidy and Ivan the Terrible.

The two compliment each other very well with Ivan adding vanilla, bourbon, and dried fruit to Ten Fidy's onslaught of body, coffee, chocolate, and smoke. :thumbup:

Pacifique with sliced white peaches on the side. Listening to SRV and watching it rain buckets. :heart: Makes for a happy girl.

:cheers:

I have to say the combo Absomphe's got going on sounds amazingly addictive.

Edited by Hedonmonkey

Well, my MOL came today...I figured I'd try her out, or possibly a sample of Marteau that arrived here from a new friend...choices choices....hey...how about BOTH!!!!

:thumbup: